Soldier jailed for manslaughter

Ah, remember when this happend n we were told not to go to amesbury in uniform or drink there fr a while, not that anyone I know did.

18 months isn't really that long.

B

Biscuits_AB

Where's the foamy gang? This is a soldier we're talking about here! **** the dead civvy, this man's career is ruined! It's an outrage.

So basically, some ******** of a lad who happens to be in the Army assaults another guy and the resultant injuries prove fatal.

I don't care.

And rightfully so he should be locked up for killing someone let alone a disabled person. Makes you ponder on whether or not 18 months is truly a long enough sentence. I for one think he should have been given longer

Soldier or not...nobody should be immune from the law ( I say this as a serving member of 4 LANCS)

Matt. You'd know - doesn't your old Corps run the Mobile Bath Units? Just make sure there's enough clean clothes for my men at the other end old soldier!

MBLU is normally run by RLC(V) units.

The only way it would become RE is if it suddenly attracted a lot of kudos and gallantry medals, the Senior RE Officers would be all over it like a tramp on chips.

Sorry wrong Corps..... Matt perhaps you could deliver the mail then....damn that's changed too.
Seriously though, there are no 'regular' army MBLUs nowadays?

Sorry wrong Corps..... Matt perhaps you could deliver the mail then....damn that's changed too.
Seriously though, there are no 'regular' army MBLUs nowadays?
No requirement.

MBLU is used in Canada during MedMan