Soldier jailed for manslaughter

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bootifull, Mar 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 18 months with good behavior, seems very lean for killing someone.
  2. Ah, remember when this happend n we were told not to go to amesbury in uniform or drink there fr a while, not that anyone I know did.

18 months isn't really that long.
  3. Where's the foamy gang? This is a soldier we're talking about here! **** the dead civvy, this man's career is ruined! It's an outrage.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. So basically, some ******** of a lad who happens to be in the Army assaults another guy and the resultant injuries prove fatal.

I don't care.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. 18 months for killing a disabled man? Not long enough.
  6. He got 28 months, so he will do 14 months inside then 14 months out on licence
  7. The spaz ***** wanted equality. They've now got it.
    • Like Like x 10
  8. I bet you're the hard man of your mobile bath unit!
  9. Correct. Does sir want soap with his faux outrage?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. I would of thought he could have got it done quicker than that, even if he locked him in a room and starved him.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. And rightfully so he should be locked up for killing someone let alone a disabled person. Makes you ponder on whether or not 18 months is truly a long enough sentence. I for one think he should have been given longer

Soldier or not...nobody should be immune from the law ( I say this as a serving member of 4 LANCS)
  12. I'll bite your nose off.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thought it would more likely be his cock, what with the height difference?
  14. No thanks,I've enough mental trauma.
    • Like Like x 2