Soldier has baby on the frontline

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunami, Sep 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Birth certificate should be interesting.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I'm speechless.

Part of me wonders how she didn't know though, I always find when they put those "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows on the tv, I end up shouting at the tv it's fecking obvious you dullard :/

Glad all are ok though, wonder what she will name the baby?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sandy

• Like Like x 12
  4. Can't wait to see how MOD-RSS tries to spin this one!

• Like Like x 3
  5. That's not a boys name, sunny maybe? Or dusty?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gregg... in honour of the bakery that had made her so ******* fat that she was unable to detect a 9 month term.

• Like Like x 13
  7. Stan

• Like Like x 9
  8. Oi, daftarrse, Sandy is a boys name, Sandie is the girls version!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha indeed, I mean surely you would feel little elbows in your ribs and a foot in your spleen. An when they do that weird in uteriohiccup thing? Then there's the absence of Aunty Flo

Granted not all women get morning sickness and water retention or weird cravings but surely you can feel a little person moving around in you?!

• Like Like x 2
  10. The interweb tells me it's one of those either or names. I honestly never knew it could be used for a boy. You learn something new everyday.

11. Five weeks early. Another drop-short ;-)

But at least the little lad will be able to tell everyone he was once the youngest bloke in Bastion.

• Like Like x 19
  12. He'll also be able to state he has more Operational experience than Bravo_Bravo.

• Like Like x 44
  13. So will the little chap/chappette quailfy for an Afghanistan medal like Mum?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Still Gregg then. I was also thinking 'Compo', but that would only be appropriate if she had gone well past term.