soldier gives birth in army barracks.....

just heard it announced on the radio, gwr bristol, that a soldier secretly gave birth herself to a baby in abingdon - which was only noticed when someone heard it crying!
 
Sure it wasn't one of the locals?
 
all i can tell you was what was said on the radio 10 mins ago - they said soldier in abingdon army barracks - might be on the gwr website
 
in the tory graph. Really Large Corps.

tory graph

Do you think she used her leatherman to cut the cord???

Edit: i've just learnt to put one of those hyperlink thingy's down and change its name. Todays not wasted! Edit 2 - still sh1te grammar though....
 
We don’t know who the father is
Can we send this to the NAAFI Bar please? :)
 
suppose it keeps you busy in your fancy z type accomadation! - must have been a big girl for nobody to notice a 9 month bump!
 
No photos yet?
 
Okay, so this girl was apparently in the Royal Logistic Corps.... and yet she hadn't figured out to get herself to a hospital maternity unit :? :?
 
headgear said:
suppose it keeps you busy in your fancy z type accomadation! - must have been a big girl for nobody to notice a 9 month bump!
Not only a big lass but don't they do any kind of Phys in the really large corps?!!! wouldn't she have been noticed?!
 
Is Lil' Alfie the father?
 

kes1

LE
Gundulph said:
headgear said:
suppose it keeps you busy in your fancy z type accomadation! - must have been a big girl for nobody to notice a 9 month bump!
Not only a big lass but don't they do any kind of Phys in the really large corps?!!! wouldn't she have been noticed?!
Insiders said she had continued to take part in tough exercises and go to the gym in loose clothes.
Still kinda hard to hide...


am trying to resist the urge to comment on RLC and tough exercises :wink:
 
imagine if she got backsquadded a few times , the kid would be old enough to join up.

I knew recruitment was difficult, this cuts out the middleman so to speak
 
kes1 said:
Gundulph said:
headgear said:
suppose it keeps you busy in your fancy z type accomadation! - must have been a big girl for nobody to notice a 9 month bump!
Not only a big lass but don't they do any kind of Phys in the really large corps?!!! wouldn't she have been noticed?!
Insiders said she had continued to take part in tough exercises and go to the gym in loose clothes.
Still kinda hard to hide...
It's surprising common really (Not the 'in barracks' thing). My wife's in Midwifery and you would be surprised what type & size of women can and do hide pregnancies.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is he on PAYD then?
 
vampireuk said:
chocolate_frog said:
Is Lil' Alfie the father?
I'm Spartacus!
Carefull.....

He'll be round in a swanky new hoody soon, and he'll get his dad to beat up yours :D
 
Top