Soldier from Teeside dies

hydracobra said:
It's just been announced, the soldier that was attacked has died in hospital,
they need to string these guys up

R.I.P
Totally agree,sadly though this will not be the case,no doubt they will get a couple of years for manslaughter not murder and out of that couple of years a big chunk of that knocked off as well
RIP Fella.

Sensless and I hope they go to prison for a long time. Rest in Peace.

hydracobra said:
It's just been announced, the soldier that was attacked has died in hospital,
they need to string these guys up

R.I.P
B0110cks they do. Send the cnuts out to Afghanistan, I am sure the EOD boys could find a use for them

Hope you don't mind a complete civvie butting in, but just wanted to say how utterly disgusting this attack is. Hope the full force of the law is felt by the waste of space responsible.

Would love for them to be sent to Afghanistan as suggested, though am sure they will find more than a few of Her Majesty's guests and officers alike are more than welcoming during their hopefully long stay.

RIP.

There was debate last week when the guy was attacked whether this was a case was worthy of Hols 4 Heroes. No debate needed now; dig deep for the widow and son, she's going to need every penny.

You have to wonder how long it is before you can walk into Clinton Cards and find a section all about ‘Sorry your family member was beaten to death in the street’ next to the ‘Get well soon’ cards and ‘Happy Birthday’ cards.

Sadly after more than a decade of rampant welfare dependency fostering we now have an underclass with total disassociation from civilised society and an unjustified sense of entitlement.

The Tories used to talk about fixing broken Britain when they got into power. Now they are all consumed with fixing the broken economy. I hope we do not have to wait too long before the underclass problem gets the attention it needs.