Soldier Attacked With 'Acid' Outside Hounslow Barracks

Wotesaid.

Recently spent a few hours driving back from Plymouth with a Romanian colleague, been here ten years.
I asked him very circumspectly what he was intending if and when we ever leave the EU.
' Stay here...bought a house, applied for British citizenship'

He also had no time for the 'wrong Romanians' who had come here and hoped we would send them back asap.

The major problem is that the British liberal ruling elite who created this extraordinary state of affairs never EVER mingle with these people...ever.
Every EAA national in the UK now can apply for settled status. That is scary

Every EAA national in the UK now can apply for settled status. That is scary
So no Albanians then.

'Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

'Switzerland is not a member of the EU or the EEA. However since 1 June 2002, Swiss nationals have had rights which are similar to those of nationals of EEA countries. The information in this area of the website applies to both EEA and Swiss nationals.'

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
It would be instructive to compare and contrast how many Visegrad nationals have settled in France since 2005.

In 2013 there were a million Polish citizens in UK, according to the editor of 'Polski' at the time.
Wonder how many there are in Paris, Lille, Bordeaux, Marseilles, Lyon ?

It would be instructive to compare and contrast how many Visegrad nationals have settled in France since 2005.

In 2013 there were a million Polish citizens in UK, according to the editor of 'Polski' at the time.
1 million Polish people, eh?
I'm pretty sure that Labour said about 100,000 EU nationals would bother to come to Britain.

Didn't France stop the Poles from working there until 2010/11?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
1 million Polish people, eh?
I'm pretty sure that Labour said about 100,000 EU nationals would bother to come to Britain.
yeah, the HMG estimate at the time was considerably below that...but I'm pretty sure George (Anglo-Polish editor) knew what he was talking about.

I don't think we will ever know unless foreign nationals are required to register at a police station, as in TTW.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
ahem.....<boff! >

''
Hi

Un question sur la politie en France.

Depuis 2005, combien des citoyens du pays Visegrad ont devenu citoyens Francais?

Merci

------------------------ -------
<< Bonsoir,

Nos services ne sont pas en mesure de vous communiquer de tels données.

Cordialement,

Direction des Français à l’Étranger et de l’Administration Consulaire

Cellule Communication

Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires étrangères

et des Affaires étrangères

France Diplomatie |
Services aux citoyens

Pégase, la page de l’expatriation et des Français à l’étranger >>

( loosely translated : Mind yer ain...... )

I’m a white working class male so would be shafted whatever happens or doesn’t happen with Brexit.
So my conclusion is to still vote out, and suffer the consequences of whatever happens. The alternatives what we already have, a totally unfair and ridiculous immigration policy. I have no desire to settle in Romania.
Would I vote leave on the subject of immigration alone? Bloody right I would.

Latest Threads