Soldier Attacked With 'Acid' Outside Hounslow Barracks

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Both names sound distinctly Albanian. Possibly sectarian-motivated, possibly random criminal or possibly a deal of some sort that had gone sour?
I think what you’re doing is trying to think logically like a normal person but these aren’t normal people and don’t think logically.

Liberal values have created this problem, liberal values can’t fix it though. What these scrotes need is 30 years in a hard labour camp.

Liberal values have created this problem, liberal values can’t fix it though. What these scrotes need is 30 years in a hard labour camp.
The funny thing is that if you speak to decent Romanians, Albanians, etc, etc, they will be as disparaging of our liberal touchy-feeliness as we are on this site. They raise their eyebrows at the soft and forgiving nature of our law enforcement and judiciary, and the comfort of our penal system. They scorn the generosity shown to the “gimme gimme” chav class and wonder why we put up with them.
There’s not much you can disagree with in their appraisal.

Seadog

ADC
Both names sound distinctly Albanian. Possibly sectarian-motivated, possibly random criminal or possibly a deal of some sort that had gone sour?
I have the impression that Albanians don’t need an excuse to get violent. It’s how they roll. What’s required to counter Albanian criminals is a motivated bloke with a particular set of skills.

triggerigger

Old-Salt
Could somebody please tell me what use these two people are to the UK?
Net economic benefit, adding vibrancy, diversity and helping with the skills shortage in the UK.
Don't forget they is as English as you or me now. innit

I have the impression that Albanians don’t need an excuse to get violent. It’s how they roll. What’s required to counter Albanian criminals is a motivated bloke with a particular set of skills.
I'm going to counter that as I agree with @guzzijon. Those Albanians I have talked to have been decent hard working blokes who were proud of themselves and how they have got on in the UK.
Interestingly none have been Muslim as far as I know.

I think you mean, that cannabis doesn't grow itself, those Moldovan girls who think they're going to be waitresses etc don't traffic themselves and those car washes with Polish and Romanian slaves don't run themselves?
The people that grow cannabis are 39 Diffy

“Officers say it was a robbery gone wrong. There have been similar incidents in the area.”
A Met spokesman said: “His condition is not believed to be life-threatening.

“No arrests have been made at this stage. Inquiries continue but at this early stage the incident is being treated as a robbery.

This is quite obviously shorthand for " We are doing **** all, we have no control anymore, milk and two anyone?"

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
The funny thing is that if you speak to decent Romanians, Albanians, etc, etc, they will be as disparaging of our liberal touchy-feeliness as we are on this site. They raise their eyebrows at the soft and forgiving nature of our law enforcement and judiciary, and the comfort of our penal system. They scorn the generosity shown to the “gimme gimme” chav class and wonder why we put up with them.
There’s not much you can disagree with in their appraisal.
Wotesaid.

Recently spent a few hours driving back from Plymouth with a Romanian colleague, been here ten years.
I asked him very circumspectly what he was intending if and when we ever leave the EU.
' Stay here...bought a house, applied for British citizenship'

He also had no time for the 'wrong Romanians' who had come here and hoped we would send them back asap.

The major problem is that the British liberal ruling elite who created this extraordinary state of affairs never EVER mingle with these people...ever.

Latest Threads