Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

So no more Spar? That's a shame.
Village Shop in Upavon is great however, and has been a godsend as Pewsey has been a cretin-magnet for the last few months. Pewsey Facebook is hilarious.

BTW Acorn Builders hire ex rally drivers and get them to drive around the Vale at warp-factor-tw@t. If that’s what their driving is like...

Back on thread, Emile Cillers is a cnut.

That would be Charlie Shaved-Simmons.

And no.

He's long been too old to feature in either.

My understanding is that he actually didn't 'do' nudity films.
He was born of alternate -thinking, original hippy, good parents. Just a different upbringing - for the time.

I honestly believe he was brought up with all the right values - just more liberated.

I enjoyed his company always when he flew or jumped in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What do you mean? Auld Yin carried out his first section attack against the Roman Ninth Legion in Caladonia. He has still got there Eagle on display in his bedroom.
Conturbium attack if you don't mind!

That would be Charlie Shaved-Simmons.

And no.

He's long been too old to feature in either.

Too old for a PPL? That makes me feel very old indeed.

My understanding is that he actually didn't 'do' nudity films.
He was born of alternate -thinking, original hippy, good parents. Just a different upbringing - for the time.

I honestly believe he was brought up with all the right values - just more liberated.

I enjoyed his company always when he flew or jumped in.

He was character alright and I don't mean the self-declared type either. My initial description was crass and unworthy.

Charlie produced and appeared in his own productions but they were never intended as anything other than a celebration of naturism. They could certainly not be classed as erotic: the sight of him sitting at the edge of the pool in his birthday suit, glass in hand, grinning from within his handle bar tash, saw to that.

He was known and liked within our free flight community and I certainly enjoyed his company too. I'm sure his input (over many pints) regarding the glide angles and speed bars that I was experimenting at the time would have been invaluable if I'd written them down.

Latest Threads