Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

Had some bloody awful hangovers with him... and there...

The 4 eyed picture behind the bar used to do me in as the evening wore on.

Are you referring to the ladies in comfortable shoes who ran the place?

Sorry there meaning at the airfield, the picture behind the bar was a bloke with 4 eyes. People didn’t give it a single glance until later in the evening when someone would say who do you think that looks like?

No, the picture behind the bar at the airfield.

Ah, I've never been to the airfield bar. I'd head to the Antelope after flapping around Pewsey Valley on a paraglider.

Anyone nailed this chimp's head to a coffee table in the chokey yet?

Well you placed it in the wrong village, It’s in Upavon. Struggling a bit at the mo as The Ship opposite is in the ascendant.

Yes, of course it is, thanks. In my defence I had a glass or two last night. I haven't been for many years but I believe the ladies that ran the Antelope went to the Castle and Ball in Marlborough.

Yes, of course it is, thanks. In my defence I had a glass or two last night. I haven't been for many years but I believe the ladies that ran the Antelope went to the Castle and Ball in Marlborough.
I’d recommend The Ship now. Although the Antelope was dependably Wadworths it wasn‘t dependably anything else. The Ship Is now (IIRC) in the hands of an ex-7RHA bod and seems to be getting better every day. Sadly slightly obscured by the shittest development of tiny houses built on the site of the old garage - what Upavon really needed was a little village green...

I’d recommend The Ship now. Although the Antelope was dependably Wadworths it wasn‘t dependably anything else. The Ship Is now (IIRC) in the hands of an ex-7RHA bod and seems to be getting better every day. Sadly slightly obscured by the shittest development of tiny houses built on the site of the old garage - what Upavon really needed was a little village green...

So no more Spar? That's a shame.

I was there the other day - can't believe planning permission was allowed for that - absolutely disgraceful.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Anyone nailed this chimp's head to a coffee table in the chokey yet?
He's a Slopey, where would you buy nails to go through that sort of head ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads