Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

Cheers, Trigger :-D

That's a pleasure. Sorry - too idle to scroll through 17 pages. But at least you won't forget to watch it now, will you?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a pleasure. Sorry - too idle to scroll through 17 pages. But at least you won't forget to watch it now, will you?
Thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten!!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
You told your Man to take the day orf, and nothing is going right?

Hellish.
Shoes not polished, martini not mixed, it's hell I tell ya!

Somewhat against my better judgement, I'm watching it, and - I won't say I'm impressed - it's surprisingly low key.

The evidential footage of him at interview is more interesting than the two minutes in the swingers club, but equally revealing.

I'm finding my low opinion of the cnut is diving even deeper.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Recorded for enjoyment another day.

ITV this evening at 2115hrs - 'THE PARACHUTE MURDER PLOT. The case of Emile and Victoria Cilliers'

May I be the first to say, "Well, at least he served, which is more than can be said for most of the people posting on this site".

There... Better.

One of the blessed upsides to CV19 has been the absence of the droning GA shite out of Netheravon climbing up to disgorge civvies to land, take off, climb up, disgorge civvies, wash rinse repeat. Hopefully they’ll go bust and it’ll be no more.

That said, eight Tiger Moths overhead yesterday. Who’d-a thunk it?

One of the blessed upsides to CV19 has been the absence of the droning GA shite out of Netheravon climbing up to disgorge civvies to land, take off, climb up, disgorge civvies, wash rinse repeat. Hopefully they’ll go bust and it’ll be no more.

best you can hope for is a short break while the bankruptcy and start up go through.

Ah! That's what they were. I was fishing near Hungerford and could hear the engines but couldn't see through the trees to tell. Mystery solved.

I wonder if the ex-para who does nudist films was piloting one of them.

Ah! That's what they were. I was fishing near Hungerford and could hear the engines but couldn't see through the trees to tell. Mystery solved.

I wonder if the ex-para who does nudist films was piloting one of them.

Charlie/Chas Shea-Simmonds, member/leader of the Diamond 9 Tiger Moth formation Team ex para then was a jump pilot at Netheravon after he retired. Kept his Tiger at Netheravon for a while

Used to jump with him at Thruxton and Netheravon. He was into naturism in the early days with his first memsahib. Remember going up with him to see English Rose when Shay Blythe and John Ridgeway had it at Caeser's camp and were getting ready to do their row, John and Chas were both Captains at the time in I think 4 Para.

Another who doubled for Raquel Welch in the film Fathom as an ace sky diver.

Charlie/Chas Shea-Simmonds, member/leader of the Diamond 9 Tiger Moth formation Team ex para then was a jump pilot at Netheravon after he retired. Kept his Tiger at Netheravon for a while

Used to jump with him at Thruxton and Netheravon. He was into naturism in the early days with his first memsahib. Remember going up with him to see English Rose when Shay Blythe and John Ridgeway had it at Caeser's camp and were getting ready to do their row, John and Chas were both Captains at the time in I think 4 Para.

Another who doubled for Raquel Welch in the film Fathom as an ace sky diver.

That is indeed the man to whom I refer.. I've had a pint or two with him in the Antelope in Nethers.

Latest Threads