Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

I lost about £2.50 in loose change directly outside the hangers, about 70 yards away. in the late 90's at Netheravon.
(My interest level).

Last edited:
She craaazy.

Not 'cuz she went back to the skies, but 'cuz she's still wed to the cnut.
Surely "My husband has been convicted of trying to murder me" would be grounds for a divorce?

Why wouldn't she be mag-to-gridding the psycho, could he still be entitled to half her stuff?

Surely "My husband has been convicted of trying to murder me" would be grounds for a divorce?

Why wouldn't she be mag-to-gridding the psycho, could he still be entitled to half her stuff?
Read up on the story: by the time of the re-trial, the prosecution had to insist on her being classed as a hostile witness.

It makes no sense to me, save that this is her second marriage, and her first husband was also abusive.

Read up on the story: by the time of the re-trial, the prosecution had to insist on her being classed as a hostile witness.

It makes no sense to me, save that this is her second marriage, and her first husband was also abusive.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. Seems she's maybe in denial about it all, perhaps he only did it because he loves her so much.

Makes you wonder really. Bonkers.

The first one wasn't even trying compared to the second one

I would think that comes under the catagory of 'unreasonable behaviour'.

I lost about £2.50 in loose change directly outside the hangers, about 70 yards away. in the late 90's at Netheravon.
(My interest level).
On exiting the Rapide over Netheravon at 10,000’ in the late 60’s I was distracted by a large set of keys that I recognised coming past. Unfortunately their profile rather less then mine prevent their recovery. Always checked jump suit pockets were zipped after that.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Seems she's maybe in denial about it all, perhaps he only did it because he loves her so much.

Makes you wonder really. Bonkers.

Have you never met a female before?

My mate has currently lost 2 houses over 2 marriage break-ups, perhaps I should refer this thread to him....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

I would think that comes under the catagory of 'unreasonable behaviour'.
Depends, have you met her ?

I have, but this is on a totally different level of bonkers, almost mythical or legendary if you like.

I'd write it up for a Hollywood script but nobody would believe it.
My #3 son is studying English Literature at Uni. I keep telling him fiction is all very well, but real life will out-weird fiction every time.

As you say, you couldn't make this shit up.

On exiting the Rapide over Netheravon at 10,000’ in the late 60’s I was distracted by a large set of keys that I recognised coming past. Unfortunately their profile rather less then mine prevent their recovery. Always checked jump suit pockets were zipped after that.
By the time I was being thrown out of the Rapide there, I'd learned to glue anything likely to go AWOL to my body. Spectacles (I'd lost a couple to C130 slipstream) would be secured by rubber bands at the back and black tape on sides and bridge. I was mostly blind during descent.

So, popping over the fence at night with a metal detector could be profitable...

'The Parachute Murder Plot' - ITV tonight at 9 o'clock.