Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hey guys - look! It's a whuffo !! :)

My BPA licence says otherwise. Still not sure why the members of fhe first jury should agonize over their decision. The decision of the second jury doesn't mean that the first one got it wrong given that they were present for different trials.

Last edited:
In 10 years' time he'll be the new landlord of the Queen Vic in Albert Square .
This is a well trodden path .

You have to wonder if there's a Judges' version of Arrse, 'The Bench' maybe with a 'Condemned Cell' version of the NAAFI Bar.

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Impressive.

All your skydiving experience, and your capacity for rapier-like wit, captured in a mere 5 words!

Is there no beginning to your talents? :-D

Sigh. Ad hominems as usual. I'm still not sure what skydiving experience has to do with understanding of how jury trials are meant to work, but there we are.

I was actually intrigued as to why you think the first jury have something to regret. Can you please just discuss the issue without using insults for once?

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Impressive.

All your skydiving experience, and your capacity for rapier-like wit, captured in a mere 5 words!

Is there no beginning to your talents? :-D
Yet oddly Caecilius doesn't manage to make himself look an utter cnut all the time.
It's obvious you'd like to be a "to go to" source on many subjects, unfortunately you've neither the knowledge to be so, nor possibly the intent of changing that state of affairs.
Wailing to moderators isn't a solution.

I hope your current employment gives you satisfaction without affecting the livers of others

Last edited:
I was actually intrigued as to why you think the first jury have something to regret. Can you please just discuss the issue without using insults for once?
First trial closed as wife as a 'hostile witness'.
She still bleats that she doesn't believe he wanted to kill her. Despite all evidence showing he was a philandering sex-monkey who didn't give a flying (in this case falling) **** about her.
Seems he had a talent for getting women to shag him. Admirable, until it led to attempted murder

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
She still bleats that she doesn't believe he wanted to kill her.

I can well believe it. It must be extraordinarily difficult to come to terms with someone you love trying to kill you, even after you've hit a DZ at speed; presumably it's psychologically much more comfortable to stay in a state of denial.

Latest Threads