Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
TBF he deserves jail just for using mawl grips on a plumbing fitting, the dirty cowboy :)
If he'd have succeeded when using them, would he have put the bodies in a hawl ?

Will he be eligible for parawl ?

If he'd have succeeded when using them, would he have put the bodies in a hawl ?

Will he be eligible for parawl ?
Bloody hell, how did I manage to type that...........more than once :)
It's an apple conspiracy I tell ya!

I'll leave the typos as they are or it would spoil your post :)

From the News article, he lists his interests as “group sex, spanking, dogging, voyeurism, threesomes, S&M and swingers clubs”.
He’ll probably get most, if not all of his interests catered for in the years ahead. :smile:
Crikey, I’ve led a sheltered life!

From the News article, he lists his interests as “group sex, spanking, dogging, voyeurism, threesomes, S&M and swingers clubs”.
He’ll probably get most, if not all of his interests catered for in the years ahead. :smile:
I wonder if Vicky Cilliers shared any of those interests . . .

. . . and I wonder if any of his COs ever had an inkling what a weirdo he is . . .

Now that would be a worthwhile LinkedIn profile.

LinkedIn is usually just Facebook for boring bastards.

I doubt he’ll be going dogging anytime soon.

From the News article, he lists his interests as “group sex, spanking, dogging, voyeurism, threesomes, S&M and swingers clubs”.!
A veritable CV for potential recruits to the 16 Para.Bde. of the 60's & 70's. Dependant on proclivities and trade skills of course, applicants were sent off to 23PFA, 7RHA, 216 Sigs 47 AD, 9 Para Sqn besides the Para. Regt
Sessions at Pitts Road and Hankley Common proved useful induction training zones.

He'd have probably had less of a problem had he gone for a Combi:
1527429572496.jpeg