Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
TBF he deserves jail just for using mawl grips on a plumbing fitting, the dirty cowboy :)
If he'd have succeeded when using them, would he have put the bodies in a hawl ?

Will he be eligible for parawl ?

If he'd have succeeded when using them, would he have put the bodies in a hawl ?

Will he be eligible for parawl ?
Bloody hell, how did I manage to type that...........more than once :)
It's an apple conspiracy I tell ya!

I'll leave the typos as they are or it would spoil your post :)

I'm kinda surprised that his botch job on the gas tap doesn't count as as an attempt at multiple murders, given that wife was at home with toddler and newborn, and he feckin well knew that to be the case.
I believe he was found guilty of a third charge. Reckless endangerment of children.

From the News article, he lists his interests as “group sex, spanking, dogging, voyeurism, threesomes, S&M and swingers clubs”.
He’ll probably get most, if not all of his interests catered for in the years ahead. :smile:
Crikey, I’ve led a sheltered life!

From the News article, he lists his interests as “group sex, spanking, dogging, voyeurism, threesomes, S&M and swingers clubs”.
He’ll probably get most, if not all of his interests catered for in the years ahead. :smile:
I wonder if Vicky Cilliers shared any of those interests . . .

. . . and I wonder if any of his COs ever had an inkling what a weirdo he is . . .

Now that would be a worthwhile LinkedIn profile.

LinkedIn is usually just Facebook for boring bastards.

I doubt he’ll be going dogging anytime soon.

From the News article, he lists his interests as “group sex, spanking, dogging, voyeurism, threesomes, S&M and swingers clubs”.!
A veritable CV for potential recruits to the 16 Para.Bde. of the 60's & 70's. Dependant on proclivities and trade skills of course, applicants were sent off to 23PFA, 7RHA, 216 Sigs 47 AD, 9 Para Sqn besides the Para. Regt
Sessions at Pitts Road and Hankley Common proved useful induction training zones.

He'd have probably had less of a problem had he gone for a Combi:
1527429572496.jpeg