Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soldier Arrested - Netheravon Parachute Incident

It's not really a very good way to kill someone, is it? Not if you're planning on making it look like an accident.

And shite reporting too - what's the Army corps?

I am reminded though, of something similar a few years ago. The risers had been cut if I recall. They concluded that he'd done it himself in some sort of far out suicide.

B

Botormoat

It's not really a very good way to kill someone, is it? Not if you're planning on making it look like an accident.

And shite reporting too - what's the Army corps?

I am reminded though, of something similar a few years ago. The risers had been cut if I recall. They concluded that he'd done it himself in some sort of far out suicide.

Already posted about this, with reference to the Stephen Hilder case too

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/th...er-during-a-parachute-jump-at-nethers.236851/

B

Botormoat

The rotting remains of the army once the government has killed it. You know like a dead body

Bit like the Royal Corps of Scotland or whatever it's called?

[snip]
Planning?

The thing where you decide in detail how to achieve your aim undetected?

Accident?

A thing that happens when all the bits of your parachute that connect all the lines to all the risers (main and reserve?) evaporate, overnight, as is known to happen from time to time . . . .?

It's a fair bet the cnut has never been invited to join MENSA.

Planning?

The thing where you decide in detail how to achieve your aim undetected?

Accident?

A thing that happens when all the bits of your parachute that connect all the lines to all the risers (main and reserve?) evaporate, overnight, as is known to happen from time to time . . . .?

It's a fair bet the cnut has never been invited to join MENSA.

Much like @ACAB

If you pack your own rig and it fails to open do they arrest your broken and truncated body before carting you off to the morgue...just asking?

Latest Threads