Soldier admits five crash deaths

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by poet, Jun 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would be nice to see him sent down for the rest of his life.

Murdering cnut.
  2. need to drink drive...hope he gets well bummed in prison. My thoughts go to the families affected by the needless deaths. RiP.
  3. Condolences to the families affected by this awful avoidable incident.

I hope he fcuking rots in jail...
  4. Very sad story.

The guilty b@stard should never be released.
  5. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

My 20 year old cousin, along with another girl, was killed by an intoxicated driver last month. The pain and suffering caused by the untimely and avoidable death of the innocent is truly dreadful to behold. Those responsible should be put away for several years - rather than the piddly driving ban and short (and often suspended) sentence most of them seem to get away with. At best what they do is manslaughter.
  6. Absolutely hate drink drivers. For some reason some soldiers still think its ok to try and get away with it. Hope the guy gets the sentence he deserves... Thoughts with the family and friends of the deceased. Hope they realise that not all soldiers are so bloody selfish and foolish..
  7. I hope that the w@nker goes down for a very long time. There's absolutely no need for it in this day & age. They should throw away the key.
    As i live in the region i'll be keeping a close eye on what he gets sentenced to.

My thoughts go out to the bereaved.
  8. The newspaper article said the bloke is a 22 year old Corporal. That's pretty good going really. If he really is a drunk driver (innocent until proven guilty and all that) then he should get banged up for a long, long time.

A bloke today in Swansea got done today for the 18th time for driving while disqualified. F***ing scum should be strung up. :x
  9. In one way, I suppose he spared the victim's families further grief by admitting to it. But I have no sympathy for him though, taking five lives and injuring at least two others for such a shoddy ignorant reason. I can't feeling that he'll get an apt sentence, I hope the guilt and shame will follow him until he has genuine remorse.

Napier - sorry to hear about your recent loss.
  10. Sorry to hear of the familys' loss RIP.

Looks like he was 7BN REME so most probably a tech at that age.

He's on page four.
  11. If you read the text next to the photo it states he's a Lance Jack. Whatever rank he is he's a funkin Knobber. Hope he gets a strict judge (If there's any left)
    RIP to all that have lost there lives in this selfish and avoidable manner.
  12. Monkey spunk the newsletter was written over two years ago.
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

RIP and condolences to the family.

Stupid fckuer should rot.