Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soldier 95 Uniforms

EEU_196

Old-Salt
I made some soldier 95 uniforms for ya'll at ARRSE, they are in the beta stages, this is about 1 hours work:

I need more of a bulge in the crutch than that mate. Do they have to be so tight, we're not French you know.

EEU_196

Old-Salt
I said they are in beta stages so pe patient, I've redone the shirt and trousers and they are avalible from me in game for 100$L (Contact: Eoghan Barbosa)

Bullet Sponge said:
Hurry up with the berets, oh and a pair of danners would be nice.......

And if you can bull my boots while you're there - it would be appreciated, i've got a reputation to think of :thumleft:

EEU_196

Old-Salt
Mighty_Blighty said:
Bullet Sponge said:
Hurry up with the berets, oh and a pair of danners would be nice.......

And if you can bull my boots while you're there - it would be appreciated, i've got a reputation to think of :thumleft:

Ok both of you, I need time, its my time and I haven't got the patients to sit down and learn how to make small items such as berets. Anyone who can find a beret that is modifiable, please contact me via SL or PM.

Thanks.

big-timer

War Hero
Slowly getting the hang of building stuff. Beret version 1 below:

Attachments

• beret_001.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 361

engee

LE
EEU_196 said:
I made some soldier 95 uniforms for ya'll at ARRSE, they are in the beta stages, this is about 1 hours work:

Is that belt upside down? :shakefist:

:winkrazz:

big-timer

War Hero
Woolly-Pully v 1, with namebadge now complete!

B-T

Attachments

• woolly_pully_002.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 357

Latest Threads