Soham Killer Huntleys Throat Slashed In Jail

Typical, couldn't do the job properly.

I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.

oh dear....shame! More importantly..... I have a spot!

"The prisoner was taken to outside hospital for treatment. His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.

Fuck!!!!

Sinner251 said:
I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.
Agreed: to the point where he wishes this country could have executed him instead.

just remember people, we wait for health care, huntley jumps the que. I WANT TO SEE HIM HANG . lets save us, the tax payer some money

jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
just remember people, we wait for health care, huntley jumps the que. I WANT TO SEE HIM HANG . lets save us, the tax payer some money
How does he queue jump, he's not in fcuking BUPA.
i cannot see him waiting at the a and e for 3 hrs to be seen

jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
How does he queue jump, he's not in fcuking BUPA.
i cannot see him waiting at the a and e for 3 hrs to be seen
Neither will anyone else with a cut throat.
iam so glad that he gets top prioraty treatment. when cancer suffers mite not due to where they live{post code} .................. HANG HIM HIGH

Sinner251 said:
Sinner your post shows a real understanding of how he should suffer, well done!

Latest Threads