• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Soham Killer Huntleys Throat Slashed In Jail

I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.

Sinner251 said:
I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.
Agreed: to the point where he wishes this country could have executed him instead.

jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
just remember people, we wait for health care, huntley jumps the que. I WANT TO SEE HIM HANG . lets save us, the tax payer some money
How does he queue jump, he's not in fcuking BUPA.
i cannot see him waiting at the a and e for 3 hrs to be seen
Neither will anyone else with a cut throat.
iam so glad that he gets top prioraty treatment. when cancer suffers mite not due to where they live{post code} .................. HANG HIM HIGH

Sinner251 said:
Sinner your post shows a real understanding of how he should suffer, well done!

Latest Threads