Soham Killer Huntleys Throat Slashed In Jail

#6
Typical, couldn't do the job properly.
 
#7
I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.
 
#8
oh dear....shame! More importantly..... I have a spot!
 
#9
"The prisoner was taken to outside hospital for treatment. His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.

Fuck!!!!
 
#10
Sinner251 said:
I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.
Agreed: to the point where he wishes this country could have executed him instead.
 
#13
just remember people, we wait for health care, huntley jumps the que. I WANT TO SEE HIM HANG . lets save us, the tax payer some money
 
#14
jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
just remember people, we wait for health care, huntley jumps the que. I WANT TO SEE HIM HANG . lets save us, the tax payer some money
How does he queue jump, he's not in fcuking BUPA.
i cannot see him waiting at the a and e for 3 hrs to be seen
 
#16
jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
just remember people, we wait for health care, huntley jumps the que. I WANT TO SEE HIM HANG . lets save us, the tax payer some money
How does he queue jump, he's not in fcuking BUPA.
i cannot see him waiting at the a and e for 3 hrs to be seen
Neither will anyone else with a cut throat.
iam so glad that he gets top prioraty treatment. when cancer suffers mite not due to where they live{post code} .................. HANG HIM HIGH
 
#19
Sinner251 said:
I personally hope he recovers so he can be attacked again and again. Hope the little s hit lives in fear every second of his miserable life.
Sinner your post shows a real understanding of how he should suffer, well done!
 

Latest Threads

Top