soggy rubber sock

today i woke up (after a heavy night on the town) with a soggy cum filled comdom hanging out of my anus.... should i dare talk to anyone or just keep quiet?
If it's size 'small', it's not mine.

L

lumpy2

today i woke up after a heavy night in my mum's spare bedroom stroking my tiny manhood whilst playing Chris Ryan's Sniper School on my big brother's computer, with a burning desire to post unoriginal shite. Should i dare talk to anyone or just keep quiet?

Keep quiet. You know it makes sense.

today i woke up (after a heavy night on the town) with a soggy cum filled comdom hanging out of my anus.... should i dare talk to anyone or just keep quiet?
You should change your username to 'custard catcher'

The ECT must have worn off. Tedious, tedious, tedious.
Never fear, for I am offering a more cost effective solution. Mudbuttons Budget Health services Pty. Ltd.

With my patented power point and jumper leads treatments, you too can enjoy a life without wibbling fruit loops.

Operators are standing by...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Speak to the Padre about it. If he goes bright red and tries to change the subject, then you will know who to blame.

On the other hand, if you enjoyed the experience and would like another go, transfer to the RAF Regt.

Latest Threads