Discussion in 'REME' started by websters, Jan 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. When I was at Bordon I was told you could claim the money back for joining SOE, is this true and does any1 know how to do it? Thanks
  2. And there was I thinking SOE finished circa 1945.....
  3. Since been recinded i think (too many blerks=SWL of bandwagon exceeded)
    Pm me and i will did out the # of the man in the know at Dirtdon for ya.
  4. I am afraid to say that, apart from the Corps saying we should join, the Army is now saying they wont pay for it. and you will be glad to know that nobody in the REME has done sod all about it.....

    So cough up baby :(
  5. You can claim the subs back through the tax man - speak to the tax helpline people and they'll send you a form.