SODS LAW - FAT PEOPLE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT

chimera

LE
Am I alone in noticing that when ever two people are sitting on a 3 person seat on a crowded bus or train that the third person who wants to cram themselves into the space is always:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

d. Completley obliviously to the discomfort they cause to all around them.

Maybe as well as banning smoking in public places the Government should ban FAT PEOPLE.

chimera said:
Am I alone in noticing that when ever two people are sitting on a 3 person seat on a crowded bus or train that the third person who wants to cram themselves into the space is always:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

e. all of the above and Mad as cheese.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
JRHartley said:
chimera said:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

f. Insists on reading a broadsheet newspaper fully unfolded, whilst listening to some irritating noise on (not so)personal headphones, leaving you with the incredibly annoying 'Tch-tch-tch' noise for the whole journey. Absolutely inconsiderate to$$ers!

Damn, I hate the London Underground! :evil:

Even worse are the ones who stand on the platform directly in front of the doors and can see a horde ready to dismount from the train and just stand there or force their way on.

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
chimera said:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

Maybe as well as banning smoking in public places the Government should ban FAT PEOPLE.
As a fat bloke that uses Public Transport I find it incredibly funny to squeeze in next to you thin blokes.

I don’t notice the smell, it gets trapped in the folds, you see.

Legs said:
JRHartley said:
chimera said:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

f. Insists on reading a broadsheet newspaper fully unfolded, whilst listening to some irritating noise on (not so)personal headphones, leaving you with the incredibly annoying 'Tch-tch-tch' noise for the whole journey. Absolutely inconsiderate to$$ers!

It can be worse, much worse - imagine sitting down on a long-haul flight, getting yourself comfortable only to be confronted by said fat barsteward sitting down next to you :evil:

Said fat barsteward then proceeds to take up half of your space & promptly falls asleep and in the process blocks all access to the bog, snores like a cnut and generally makes your entire 12hr+ flight downright fcuking miserable :!:

It should be mandatory for fat fcukers on planes to pay more :!:

lancslad

Tch Tch. A bit stoutist I fear. Careful or the fatties will come and sit on you.....

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
lancslad said:
Legs said:
JRHartley said:
chimera said:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

It can be worse, much worse - imagine sitting down on a long-haul flight, getting yourself comfortable only to be confronted by said fat barsteward sitting down next to you :evil:

Said fat barsteward then proceeds to take up half of your space & promptly falls asleep and in the process blocks all access to the bog, snores like a cnut and generally makes your entire 12hr+ flight downright fcuking miserable :!:

It should be mandatory for fat fcukers on planes to pay more :!:

lancslad
Nope - they should fly as cargo!

Am i the only one to notice that all large women have got an arse like two saxon sidebins and nipples like scania wheel nuts. :?: :?:

chimera said:

a. Hugely Obese

b. Wheezing

c. Smelly

Don't blame the fat people, they're not allowed to smoke themselves thin anymore :)

Agreed, those seriously overweight should be made to pay for the extra seats they take up, or cause abandonment of through their habits. When limited to a tiny amount of luggage (20kg max?), why are fat people allowed on the plane to burn extra fuel? I suggest anyone with a BMI over 30, or who is basically just an obviously fat cnut pays double and gets to be poked with a stick :)

If they're paying for two seats, do they get two sets of in-flight meals?

Are we not compounding the problem?

Maybe they should invent something like those 'dimensions 'baskets that your hand luggage has to fit in before you can take it on board.

A sentry box or wardrobe that you have to be able to fit into before you can travel. ?

JRHartley said:
Maybe they should invent something like those 'dimensions 'baskets that your hand luggage has to fit in before you can take it on board.

A sentry box or wardrobe that you have to be able to fit into before you can travel. ?
Or narrow the width of the metal detector arch, if they can't squeeze through that they don't get on.

Mind you I better lay off the crisps and beer for a bit, starting to get a bit flabby myself ( but I can still fit in one seat!)

chimera said:
Well, whilst on a flight to the states one year, I was sat next to a really fat yank who had booked out two seats so that they could fit into it. The airline was obviously used to this because they had specially removed the armrest in the middle for them. As they squished into this double seat (in the middle of a 4 seat row I must add, with me on the aisle, so everytime they needed the loo their massive arrse had to brush against my face) I could feel the stress of their body pushing against my seat.

The ironic thing was, that because they had booked two seats, they were allowed TWO meals - talk about encouraging the f*cking problem. I wasn't feeling too well on the flight either (probably not helped by sitting next to this sweaty person), so I only ate my bread roll on the flight. Before I had even finished my roll, this person had finished both their meals, and quickly asked "Are you going to eat that?" as they pointed to my main meal. I hadn't even answered, and they were already tucking into it.

StabTiffy2B said:
If they're paying for two seats, do they get two sets of in-flight meals?

Are we not compounding the problem?
I have it on good authority from a friend who ended up on a flight across the pond next to a whale who took up two seats next to her that the graviatioanlly challeneged one did indeed receive two in-flight meals.

Fat women on the train with hair extensions and 6 inch nail/talions, taking up two seats and giving you attitude when you want to squeeze past their hippo like formto get off the train! They fecking move in packs of three and four! they should be made to walk home and loose some fecking lard!!

buggerit said:
I have it on good authority from a friend who ended up on a flight across the pond next to a whale who took up two seats next to her that the graviatioanlly challeneged one did indeed receive two in-flight meals.
Er yeah, that friend was me......... :D

Some thoughful folk at London Underground have however helped us standard gauge people out by fitting rigid armrests on the seats on the Victoria Line trains. Effectively these constrain the chubby and act as a "bottom gauge" to prevent the obese from sitting down at all. This should be adopted on all forms of transport.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BugsyIV The NAAFI Bar 72
vampireuk The NAAFI Bar 242
2/51 The NAAFI Bar 14