SODEXO supplier of quality horse meat to the armed forces

Just announced on the BBC Sodexo have been supplying horse meat to the armed forces.

The Mod In fine form responded by reducing the mile and a half run to 5 minutes, but will now include fence jumps and a water jump

Tbf most people will be suprised that sodehexo were using meat rather than chemical waste.

I refuse to believe sodexho have ever used meat.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

Just announced on the BBC Sodexo have been supplying horse meat to the armed forces.

The Mod In fine form responded by reducing the mile and a half run to 5 minutes, but will now include fence jumps and a water jump

on a brighter note, all future PT sessions will not have a jack wagon, instead a vet armed with a bolt gun will follow in a 4x4.

Neigh problem!

This is in CA. Link?

Who gives a shit. Meat is meat, I wouldn't chose to eat horse. But then I wouldn't chose to eat all the shit they put in most processed food. People want to buy there food for pennies, and then are shocked when they get a cheap shitty product.

Who gives a shit. Meat is meat, I wouldn't chose to eat horse. But then I wouldn't chose to eat all the shit they put in most processed food. People want to buy there food for pennies, and then are shocked when they get a cheap shitty product.
Because we paid for beef,
we were told it was beef
and we are not bloody French ffs.

Surprised this thread took so long to appear, what with the horrors that usually emerge from the cookhouse...
Yeah, what were the odds on that?

Because we paid for beef,
we were told it was beef
and we are not bloody French ffs.
How many people could tell the difference? What harm has it done?

If you wan't Gucci food then pay for it. Out of interest, what sort of Pikey **** eats iceland frozen pound meals?

Here's a suggestion, go to the Butcher and pay a bit more. He will be able to tell you where the meat came from.

Edit - I'm also out of this. I'm about to go to the pub, and I don't care enough about this topic to argue/discuss it.

How many people could tell the difference? What harm has it done?

If you wan't Gucci food then pay for it. Out of interest, what sort of Pikey **** eats iceland frozen pound meals?

Here's a suggestion, go to the Butcher and pay a bit more. He will be able to tell you where the meat came from.
cos we get the option to go to a butchers on tour and on exercise don't we? The guys that live in (we are not on pay as you dine here) get to decide what food is bought in for them.. oh hold on, no they don't.
Food (even faux-food in Iceland and Tesco) should be correctly labelled. Animals that are not supposed to be in the food chain should stay out of the food chain. Apparently not all nags are fit for food as (now this is several days old so could turn out to be utter bollocks) there is a chance that they've been treated with phenylbutazone (the ibuprofen of the horse racing world I'm told). Just a small problem with that, it's ****ing dangerous to humans.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
sdsr didn't include any RHA or cavalry did it?