Soddim Hussein

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Questions:
    Will SH trial ever come to a conclusion
    Will there be enough judges left alive to reach a verdict
    Will that verdict be guilty
    Would sentence be death
    Would it ever be carried out
    What alternatives to any of above

Does anyone here care a stuff?
  2. It will probably finish before Milosovich's farce.. I mean trial is over.
  3. I think he/'they' (not to be confused with 'them') will play the too ill to stand trial card at some point.

Also, is it just me who thinks he's really re-invneted himself with that open neck shirt look and beard? I half expect him to see him hosting his own chat show.
  4. Saddam's Play your Cards Right?
  5. Saddam's Wheel of Oil-for-Food Fortune?

He would also bring a whole new dimension to "Fear Factor" :twisted:
  6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Seeing as Bush already said he was going to be sentanced to death not sure why they bothered with a trial!
  7. Maybe a nice chat show something like "Saddam and Osama in the morning today is my child to young to die for Allah ?"
  8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

yes Tookie Williams thread....and Mathew 7:1 which is a bit troubling in the context of vampiric psychos like Saddam...

Yes. Me. I don't want 98 British Service personnel to have died for no damn reason other some fly-by-night politician's personal vanity......and Iraq will have no peace until he is six feet under.

El Kabong
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And you think his death will bring peace to Iraq?
  10. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Nope....but it would help.

If the guy who pulled him out of the spiderhole on December 15th 2005 had given him a 9mm assist I'm pretty sure we'd be further on than we are.The one thing ordinary Iraqis have feared above all else is that, somehow, he will claw his way out of jail and back into power. He would find that difficult dead.

I also agree with the editiorial in last Sunday's IOS that said:

Interestingly, for those on ARRSE who might be tempted to pigeon-hole the IoS as relentlessly antiWar come what may, the article concludes

The real problem is that planning for withdrawal cannot be seriously addressed while the 'bunker mentality' holds sway....that is , the viewpoint that any talk of withdrawal is heterodox, defeatist and probably what the late and unlamented Senator McCarthy would have called ' un-American' ;-)

Le Chevre