Sod regimental reunions: One big shindig??

Times are tough, money is tight, petrol costs a fortune, if all the regimental associations chipped in could we have one big RAC reunion?

Open to the floor:

Venue: big- open air with scorpion bashas perhaps.

Entertainment: bring your own instruments/band/drumhorse. As well as SLRs, schurmulies and left over bag charges.

Dress: formal or casual? no shellsuits or trackie tops with initials.

Company: men only or mit other half.

Entrance: £20 a head towards the next one.

Could be interesting once the initial inter punch up is put to bed, would you go? would you dare? would your relationship(s) survive 2/3 days of on ex with the boys?

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
You know there'd be an undiginified punch up between the lagered up 50 year olds.

You know there'd be an undiginified punch up between the lagered up 50 year olds.
Zimmer frames hull down,full oxygen.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Times are tough, money is tight, petrol costs a fortune, if all the regimental associations chipped in could we have one big RAC reunion?

Open to the floor:

Venue: big- open air with scorpion bashas perhaps.

Entertainment: bring your own instruments/band/drumhorse. As well as SLRs, schurmulies and left over bag charges.

Dress: formal or casual? no shellsuits or trackie tops with initials.

Company: men only or mit other half.

Entrance: £20 a head towards the next one.

Could be interesting once the initial inter punch up is put to bed, would you go? would you dare? would your relationship(s) survive 2/3 days of on ex with the boys?
While there are old comrades from a couple of dozen regiments, I don't see it happening.

In twenty years' or more time when all the old comrades are affiliated only to the regiments we have today, you might get away with it. I found it hard enough going to a reunion and finding that one or two were 13/18H, not 15/19H (I cannot say I was aware of any LD old comrades but I could have been wrong).

It would be a laugh though.
Perhaps straight after Cav Mem everyone gets into Covvys in Hyde Park round a huge fire and have a two day smoker with all the associated inter Tp/Regtl competitions eg naked fire jumping,crucifiction of the Subby etc etc.
Bring your own yellow handbags and baileys. :)

It would be a laugh though.
Perhaps straight after Cav Mem everyone gets into Covvys in Hyde Park round a huge fire and has a two day smoker with all the associated inter Tp/Regtl competitions eg naked fire jumping,crucifiction of the Subby etc etc.
Bring your own yellow handbags and baileys. :)
And listen to the cry thoughout the night of "more oil"