SOCP Dagger!!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Benkins, May 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got one from states was interested in it because of unique design you guys ever seen them?

Here are some links

Meant to just go in MOLLE and be a last ditch weapon
  2. I think that you should definitely take it to basic training with you.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Your mates are going to be very impressed - just don't let the CFAVs confiscate it!
  4. That series of photos of the fella with the pistol looks very much like the next photo involves forgetting it's there and putting it four inches into your own thigh.

A very silly idea and probably less use than your bayonet. If you get into a situation where you're relying on a knife you've bought off the internet to fight for your life with you're probably already as good as dead.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Plus if you do get in that position you're wasting time time by drawing your stabby thing then drawing your pistol instead of going straight for the pistol.

I like shiny things but my mind is screaming no.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Can't see much use for it, in this age of the e-bluey.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Lol I don't think I'd take it basic. I just bought it because found the idea of it interesting and also the fighting system goes with it.
  8. I'm sure your local constabulary will show a similar interest.
  9. The idea of having it interesting? How depressing is your life?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. What regt you joining?
  11. Ma it's not illegal blade is only 3" and allowed to own sheathed weapon if not branded as a combat knife.
  12. Call that a knife? This is a knife:

Or this is a knife!

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's gay as ****. Now this is the shizzle. I wear this on Ops all the time

• Like Like x 3
  14. Amazing