SOCOM PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Picatinny_Rail, Apr 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any Arrse'rs out there playin SOCOM on the PS3? I'm gettin fed up getting slotted cos half the spotty civvy fcuk witts on there can't spot a combat indicator if jumped up and bit em on the Arrse!!

:?

2. I just got it, my skills are useless on this game!!!! Bloody yank kids keep slotting me while im, trying to find some decent cover!!!
    Anyone else playing this at the moment or are you all too grown up/COD hoares???

3. I guess they are all COD4 whores LOL

4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

The annoying thing about bringing years of sweat and tears learned combat skills to an online community is that 10 year olds have their own kind of quality...

5. Its shite although the actual graphics are great, the gameplay is not. Unless you an expert/10yrs old your fooked.

They could of done so much more with this the lazy cnuts.

6. Slightly off topic but recently went down to a local bedlam paintball area to enquire being a marshal on spare saturdays (before i found out they're all stoner students and it was minimum wage).

a group of 12 adults and 4 10-12 y/olds were there and the kids were to frightened to move and all stuck behind one tree in fear of getting hit, after a while one of them must have panicked, stood up closed his eyes, started running and firing random shots with his hand covering his mask.

Didn't hit any of the opposing team but got 3 of his own guys quit violently and i fell victim to 4 of his shots in some very unworthy areas. Bloody scary.

What's the saying, ''Proffesionals are predictable, it's the amatures that are dangerous''.

still got a bruised sack :x

7. however i have to confess as being a COD4 slut :roll:

8. Anyone seen the trailer for Modern Warfare 2?

Looking good!!!!

9. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

The problem with paintball is that it bloody hurts. 20 years ago with splatmasters it was all very good and clever and fun with the range was 30 yards and the balls would probably burst. These days it appears far too serious and from one days playing I noticed (stag) HORRENDOUSLY PAINFUL.

10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

No chance of an efffing link then.....

11. Sorry all this technology is a bit above me.

However enter it into you tube search engine....Should produce desired results!!!!

Enjoy

12. :twisted:

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/

linky if it works.

I've heard that malteesers are a good replacement for the paintballs if any ''customers'' get too much.

13. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I think you mean marbles...

14. Socom is shite gamplay graphics server all poor try Battlefield Bad company or Killzone 2 instead

15. Funny you should mention paintaball as ive just organized a day in june for 30+ old work mates. I always shoot the marshals when I can.