"Socky, socky, five dollar!"

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Tartan_Terrier, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Cotton shouldnt be forgotten

2. I use the inside of my sleeping bag instead.

3. Merino for me, no?

4. I am double jointed and dont need a sock.

5. I am a risk taker and prefer to shoot at trees

6. I like the friction that nylon gives

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

So fellow ARRSErs, what do you reckon, what's best for in-the-field self abuse?
  2. Mmmmmmmm....Friction Burns
  3. I use to have a sock that permantly stayed in my gonk bag for a grumble when out on ex, was never washed the entire time i served, by the time i came to leave the forces (nearly 11 years later), the thing was pratically its own life form as it had that much DNA on it.

I miss Socky.....sob sob
  4. Why is there no piccie of a green GS sock??
  5. Since captured gear is usually ally, would a choggie's sock be a really gucci wnak sock? Or just incredibly gross?
  6. It'd be ally if it grew a beard :D
  7. You can't beat spaffing over a tree, they love it, the dirty sluts!
  8. I prefer to not waste the spunk and eat it. After a few days in the field on rat packs the nutritional properties are very much appreciated :)
  9. whoa whoa!
    what a splendid thread!
    Congratulations sir! over many years and evry single continent in the world I have had one off the wrist and got pissed. throughout that time many have tried to make me feel "bilious" as my gran put it. Until now they all failed. until you, you fetid spawn of all thats gopping. that is going over the edge! :pukel:
  10. I thought you preferred toasters and gas fires sponge?
  11. I only spaff on toasters when their owners are using them for perverted means....

12. Thank you, I now have beer all over my keyboard and monitor!! :D :D :D