Sockpuppets.

Put their names in here, and let other people decide. Oh, and for the love of Baby Jebus, can you please all stop crayoning. It's doing my head in.

Why put this in the NAAFI if you don't want it crayoning on? Surely IC is the place for non-crayoning int gathering shite, well it was .........

Ummmmmm, this is my sockpuppet account. Now you just have to figure out my 'real' one. :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Put their names in here, and let other people decide. Oh, and for the love of Baby Jebus, can you please all stop crayoning. It's doing my head in.
Oh, the irony!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Here's my sockpuppet, I call him "Dave"

Attachments

I have one called 'Your Walty Mate'. I made it up when pissed thinking it would be hilarious to 'like' posts by Civvy/STAB/Kit Whore/ACF or walty types i.e. "Your walty Mate likes this" It wasn't hilarious, it was in fact shit, so I never used it again.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You tell her Snail; that Granny Snail just been on here 5 minutes and telling you what to do - get stuck in!

Its like a wanking sock what your grandaughter slug used to suck on after shed been on exercise for a months worth of troops jizzum.......

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
supermatelot ARRSE: Site Issues 54
Pebbles015 The NAAFI Bar 64