Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Apr 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Put their names in here, and let other people decide. Oh, and for the love of Baby Jebus, can you please all stop crayoning. It's doing my head in.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Why put this in the NAAFI if you don't want it crayoning on? Surely IC is the place for non-crayoning int gathering shite, well it was .........
  3. Yeah_Innit_Blud
  4. Ummmmmm, this is my sockpuppet account. Now you just have to figure out my 'real' one. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oh, the irony!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Here's my sockpuppet, I call him "Dave"

Attached Files:

7. I have one called 'Your Walty Mate'. I made it up when pissed thinking it would be hilarious to 'like' posts by Civvy/STAB/Kit Whore/ACF or walty types i.e. "Your walty Mate likes this" It wasn't hilarious, it was in fact shit, so I never used it again.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I note "Afghan_Kandak_2 has not made any friends yet "... snigger... ooops, that comment just contained the Gibson's Dog word. Will I ge..... aaaaagggghhh!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What's a sockpuppet?
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. My slapping hand is ready.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You wouldn't hit your dear old nan, would you?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You tell her Snail; that Granny Snail just been on here 5 minutes and telling you what to do - get stuck in!
  13. Damn, beaten to it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Its like a wanking sock what your grandaughter slug used to suck on after shed been on exercise for a months worth of troops jizzum.......