• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sock puppets in the Bugsy thread; whos who in the zoo?

I am under the impression that STP is/was Airfix*, I know that Durchy was Wedge, I used to be puzzledgrunt until my email address vanished, but as to the rest, I'm baffled, frankly.

Anyone care to submit some informed speculation about the many and varied alter egos around here?

* FFS, he's returned as some Bugsy-obsession-thing, which isn't helping!

I'm Smudge, always have been until my account got banned, then reinstated.

No idea why people feel the need to have multiple accounts?

Except Flash perhaps, because everyone I know, and speak to thinks he's a 1st class c0ck.

smudge67 said:

Except Flash perhaps, because everyone I know, and speak to thinks he's a 1st class c0ck.
Maybe because all the people you know and talk to are cocks?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
smudge67 said:

Without a doubt, that's the way I roll

smudge67 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
smudge67 said:

Very weak come-back......

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
smudge67 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
smudge67 said:

Very weak come-back......
I'm agreeing with you, how is that a weak comeback?

(muses, strokes chin reflectively)...although ARRSE does seem to be getting its mojo back, I've been giggling like a loon in the last couple of days...

smudge67 said:
I'm agreeing with you, how is that a weak comeback?
Ah I see. I think I've found the level of your 'wittiness'. You just want to copy me because you actually want to be me. Understandable I suppose.

auscam said:
(muses, strokes chin reflectively)...although ARRSE does seem to be getting its mojo back, I've been giggling like a loon in the last couple of days...
Tis starting to get mildly amusing again :-D

Chubb was actually an invention of the COs as whenever their ugly, not cancer infested abortion of a creation popped up on the boards posting increased 23% and morale by over 40%. Unfortunately Flashy wasn't "in" on the whole deal and got upset when the COs knocked back his amorous advances.

Do I get a prize? Or do I have to pretend to be a girl to get someone else who's not who they say they are to offer something they can't, or something...

crabby said:
Chubb was actually an invention of the COs as whenever their ugly, not cancer infested abortion of a creation popped up on the boards posting increased 23% and morale by over 40%. Unfortunately Flashy wasn't "in" on the whole deal and got upset when the COs knocked back his amorous advances.

Do I get a prize? Or do I have to pretend to be a girl to get someone else who's not who they say they are to offer something they can't, or something...
Blimey! I'm also Good CO and Bad CO. I had no idea I was chubb too 8O

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
crabby said:

Blimey! I'm also Good CO and Bad CO. I had no idea I was chubb too 8O
A slip up in the HTML, you were suposed to be DARTH the BUM LOVER

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I feel like Brian from Monty Python. Followed by a bunch of deluded fuckwits aint all its cracked up to be you know?
Yes, yes indeed. Like when my section followed me down the wrong side of a ridge, simply because I was holding the map upside down. On a promotion course. I still passed though. True story.

I have it on very good authority that there are actually only 3 people who post on here.

All the rest are parts of the multiple personalities involved.

I wonder who I really am :?

Latest Threads