Sock Puppet Tag?

There are that many sock puppets flying around at the moment that it's hard to keep track. Would it be an idea to introduce a Tag once they have been pinged? It would mean we could cut straight to the slagfest without any foreplay.

Thoughts?

Agreed. Are you able to action?

Well the words are English, but the meaning is unclear. Would you like to try again?

Are you reading something different than I am ??

Just read OP again. Still can`t make it out. Must be me. Thick.
We knew that.

What he's trying to say is that in the last 2 or 3 weeks, the site has been full of complete mongaloids asking stupid questions and just generally making dicks out of themselves.

Got it yet? Or I shall I type in large font for you?

We knew that.

What he's trying to say is that in the last 2 or 3 weeks, the site has been full of complete mongaloids asking stupid questions and just generally making dicks out of themselves.

Got it yet? Or I shall I type SLOWLY in large font for you?
;-) .

T

trowel

We knew that.

Got it yet? Or I shall I type in large font for you?
Thanks ever so, a little light bulb just popped on.

I mean knobs using multiple accounts to ask bone questions/stir up shit/act the cnut!

BTW, I've got no issues with Arrsers using alternative accounts to get a bite. I still chuckle at Wedge35's awesome April Fool from a couple of years ago. :)

Sock puppet serve a purpose......................................nah sorry, thought I was going somewhere with that!

We should have an award for most annoying or most obvious.

If verified the owners original account should have a note saying "I'm a Penis!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
supermatelot ARRSE: Site Issues 54
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 1342
Joshua Slocum ARRSE: Site Issues 128