Sock accounts; whats the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone2ratshat

Old-Salt
I`ve been here for 10 year but this is a relatively new screen name , work associates and others sussed who I was under my other name which wasn't good .

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I'm not going to argue with you.

Your posts are inaccurate and misleading. FKL has made one post this year.
It isn't an argument. My posts are accurate, as a result of some simple maths.

I know there is only one post this year. One post doesn’t mean anything, that's why I looked back over the last 80 posts. Your posting style with your sock is no different to your main account.

Himmler? Was the whole Shockwave/Greenfly mess him as well? This place is getting more and more like an online asylum.

I don’t know, there are some desperate mentalists that have frequented this site.

I never saw the point of sock accounts.

Say what you mean and stick by it, post and be damned I say, whether it's on the serious or the daft bit.

No. I might ask them to make a brew for a visiting guest, but never just for myself.

When I did my first NCO cadre (Mar 93) one lesson really sticks in my mind. It was about orders and including what is an illegal order. I may not have this absolutely clear, but it was something along the lines that anything that solely benefits the individual giving the order is illegal. One of the examples given was an officer ordering someone to walk their dog. Since then I’ve always thought getting someone to make me a brew was wrong.

Someone put up the legal definition of a military order on ARRSE before, its something like, must be lawful, must be given by someone who is allowed (Cant just interfere in another unit) and must be for a genuine military reason.
(Or words to that effect).

It isn't an argument. My posts are accurate, as a result of some simple maths.

I know there is only one post this year. One post doesn’t mean anything, that's why I looked back over the last 80 posts. Your posting style with your sock is no different to your main account.
I'm not going to argue with you.

I'm waiting for @Helm to explain himself, which is a perfectly reasonable thing to ask.

One of mine from yonks ago had some sort of worm put on it, it takes about three days to login.

That's was probably Himmler's evil twin that did that

So this sock account you lost, was it anything to do with

58133EFB-485D-4517-ABA7-30C1237DC254.jpeg

Sock accounts?

I barely find time to use this one.

Working two jobs and my raising my two daughters takes up most of my time.

Get some really good threads on here but I struggle to keep up with them if I’m honest. Which is a shame because between the banter and the bites I find it a good source of info on most things.

If something is kicking off somewhere, then I normally come here first to get an alternative view to whatever the media is trying to churn out.

Fair play to you lads than find the time to commit to the forum.

I`ve been here for 10 year but this is a relatively new screen name , work associates and others sussed who I was under my other name which wasn't good .
Similar to me... I joined Jan 2008. After 1,000 or so posts I realised my 'funny' User Name was a bit shit (especially when I auctioned a few items on the charity site on here (Holidays 4 Heroes?) and one of the bods who bought stuff was an oppo I served with 10 or so years previous when we came to the exchanging email and address so I could mail stuff to him...)

Could have probably asked Admin to change the name maybe so I kept the previous posts and medals but didn't see the point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads