Sock accounts; whats the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let it go, just let it go. Threat it out, what’s your best outcome? What’s your worst outcome? What‘s your most likely outcome? Then react appropriately to that threat.

Your BPS666 sock.
Oh the irony.....BPS is indeed a fellow fuel person but alas not me. In fact he rarely posts now. The irony is I was talking to him literally 5 mins ago as he works on the same military project as me but in a different company.

Oh the irony.....BPS is indeed a fellow fuel person but alas not me. In fact he rarely posts now. The irony is I was talking to him literally 5 mins ago as he works on the same military project as me but in a different company.

Ah! Easy mistake to make. All you stinky pet ops smell the same to me ;-)

Besides, you are like the Borg.

That's why you ATO's have to hang around with scaleys up the old IQ a bit.

We don't mind

We have Bleeps as brew bitches. Any comms is done by RLC Driver/Rad Ops or Vodaphone.

So, time for that question?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have a sock, but that's only so I can post legitimate DIY advice and be taken seriously.

I have looked back at 80 posts. Your sock account is as pointless as is your main account. I have lost times how many times I have asked you not to engage with folk who clearly do not like you. You simply cannot do this with your main account or your pointless sock acount and I have zero sympathy for you.

80 posts. 14 are are outside of the Badgers Arrse and not argumentative trolling. You cannot argue with that and I do not care who else looks. You lied.

You do not need a sock, you need to clean up your main acount and stop whining and trying to weasel out of sanctions that are rightfully sent your way.

In his defence, it's not always him that starts the "chimp poo throwing" contest. There are others who'll have a pop just because it's him.

Arse_Bandit

War Hero
In his defence, it's not always him that starts the "chimp poo throwing" contest. There are others who'll have a pop just because it's him.
Well that's the whole point isn't it? By his own addmission the sock exists so he can have a sensible conversation, therefore implying that his main account has never done so...

Sorry, you’re asking for it.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Zero sympathy. Zero defence.

They have all been treated the same by me. For years. @Bravo_Bravo is the only one that whines about any sanctions however.

Uses sock to bypass a ban. Check.
Sends PM's. Check.
Messages Admin. Check.
"Me me me thread." Check.

He states up thread, that he only wants a sock account to enter serious discussions. This is not true and I have evidenced that, and guess what? He doesn't believe me and is still whining.

Like a weasel.

Zero sympathy. Zero defence.

They have all been treated the same by me. For years. @Bravo_Bravo is the only one that whines about any sanctions however.

Uses sock to bypass a ban. Check.
Sends PM's. Check.
Messages Admin. Check.
"Me me me thread." Check.

He states up thread, that he only wants a sock account to enter serious discussions. This is not true and I have evidenced that, and guess what? He doesn't believe me and is still whining.

Like a weasel.
Dingerr Walt.

Stop lying, and stick to your word.

So, Sock accounts, a tool of the deceitful, dishonest and disgraced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads