Sock accounts; whats the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinger doesn't need me or anyone to white knight or defend him. I wasn't there and don't fully know what happened but I bet he's saved a lot more lives than either you or I.
Without doubt, but he went on a job without a radio, the job was called off while they were en route and in the resulting blast one of his blokes died.

Its nothing secret, he stated this himself within the past 24 hours.

That you posted it speaks volumes.
I'm just stating something Dingerr admitted within the last 24 hours.

I can't recall your outrage when he implied my behaviour had a part in the suicide of a close friend.

He lied, by the way.

You didn't take a radio on a job, you didn't get the message the job had been called off, and one of your bloke died.

Confirm, control, clear, cordon. And clearly in your case, cuff.

C-IED Trg WO, by the way. Not C-IED WO.

You really, really don't hold any moral high ground at all here. A WO2 ATO happy to move to an incident without the means to communicate.

Astonishing.

Again demonstrating you know fück all. Should have got some time on the ground coward. C-IED teams carried PRR and SAT phone. All other comms were provided by the CS we were embedded with for the task. It’s for an incident commander to control an incident. Pte soldiers that have had the courage to tour know this.

The correct order is Confirm - Clear - cordon - control. Again, absolutely clear you not only have no ground truth, you never had any interest because you always knew you were going to avoid it.

Again demonstrating you know fück all. Should have got some time on the ground coward. C-IED teams carried PRR and SAT phone. All other comms were provided by the CS we were embedded with for the task. It’s for an incident commander to control an incident. Pte soldiers that have had the courage to tour know this.

The correct order is Confirm - Clear - cordon - control. Again, absolutely clear you not only have no ground truth, you never had any interest because you always knew you were going to avoid it.
If you'd taken a radio, you might have got the message.

Odd that your PRR (with its gargantuan range, explaining why its used for comms over many, many miles ) and SAT phone didn't seem to work.

Anyway, wobble off to the Poo Poo thread, its designed specifically for the kind of scribbly dribbling you've been doing for the last couple of days.

I can't recall your outrage when he implied my behaviour had a part in the suicide of a close friend.

He lied, by the way.

Implicit and explicit.

Quite a difference.

Still, I'm sure the oppos of that KIA will appreciate you using it in an internet cnut off.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru

You don't really owe anyone an explanation on here. We already know you had balls of steel, and as previously mentioned, probably saved more lives than any of us put together. The vile cretin doesn't need anymore airtime, and feeding the troll simply gets him the attention he so clearly craves. He'll never get the one thing he desires the most on here, and that's respect.

He lied, by the way.

Feeling guilty?

Feeling guilty?
Not in the slightest; I had no part in Kris's death.

It was me that put in the call that led to the Police discovering his body.

Off to the Poo poo thread.

You don't really owe anyone an explanation on here. We already know you had balls of steel, and as previously mentioned, probably saved more lives than any of us put together. The vile cretin doesn't need anymore airtime, and feeding the troll simply gets him the attention he so clearly craves. He'll never get the one thing he desires the most on here, and that's respect.

Thank you, but I feel it’s important to answer genuine questions and to fill in gaps in knowledge, even if what they use to fill those gaps is malicious.

Not in the slightest; I had no part in Kris's death.

It was me that put in the call that led to the Police discovering his body.

Off to the Poo poo thread.

So, you’ve had a friend(?) die and yet you still tell another user to hurry up and die.

Do you think that’s a good thing in the circumstances?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Twelve whole pages devoted to BB being a whiny, entitled drama queen. Surely he must have thrapped himself into a coma by now? Although it's possible that he's still like this:

9aef7a0f347e271159f014744d4e4c11.gif

Twelve whole pages devoted to BB being a whiny, entitled drama queen. Surely he must have thrapped himself into a coma by now? Although it's possible that he's still like this:

9aef7a0f347e271159f014744d4e4c11.gif
Just asking a simple question, and mocking a few of my more ardent fanbois.

Just asking a simple question, and mocking a few of my more ardent fanbois.
As a matter of not much interest, what is a fanbois? Something to cool woods? Or just another non existant word in your limited lexicon?
Did someone say your motor car was scratched? How did that happen? You never leave your scofulous pit, you shirking failure.

Ritch

LE
As a matter of not much interest, what is a fanbois? Something to cool woods? Or just another non existant word in your limited lexicon?
Did someone say your motor car was scratched? How did that happen? You never leave your scofulous pit, you shirking failure.

Never?

I must have met a cardboard cut out of @Bravo_Bravo then.

And "fanboi" is a name given to someone who is very interested in someone, or something.

Never?

And "fanboi" is a name given to someone who is very interested in someone, or something.
Is it.
Cardboard cut out? Very Goon show.

Never?

As any morning afterfemme or hombre can testify the most charming ingratiating conversationalist can have a hidden agenda
In the case of the person you met his was simple
I’ll leave it to others to decide what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads