Sock accounts; whats the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we need is a ground breaking ignore function, that operates in a completely new way...
XD

It's like passing a car crash, knowing you shouldn't look as it's always unsightly, but you do anyway, hoping that the tedious cnut has had his metaphorical head removed from his shoulders.

It's like passing a car crash, knowing you shouldn't look as it's always unsightly, but you do anyway, hoping that the tedious cnut has had his metaphorical head removed from his shoulders.

And the cünt who caused it is more concerned about the scratch on his recently acquired Merc.

Tyk

LE
Indeed, why @Helm struggles to give an answer to a perfectly reasonable question is somewhat puzzling.

Maybe he's not struggling to, but has elected to treat your question as unimportant in the overall scheme of things.
Not like having sockpuppets is a human right or that it adds any value to ARRSE as a whole, in fact I'd argue that sockpuppets are very frequently damaging to forums.

Maybe he's not struggling to, but has elected to treat your question as unimportant in the overall scheme of things.
Not like having sockpuppets is a human right or that it adds any value to ARRSE as a whole, in fact I'd argue that sockpuppets are very frequently damaging to forums.
Well you would, wouldn't you?

It's a perfectly fair question to ask.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It would be the ultimate insult if the starter of this thread was denied a nomination for Spoty21
The attention he craves indicates a emptiness in his daily life
It’s almost as if he tries to start a normal thread whilst sniping on other threads

In my humble opinion the best possible solution for him is the ultimate recourse that arrse can implement

Send him to Coventry

I was in Coventry last Saturday and a very nice place it is too. I can think of much worse places to be sent to. @Bravo_Bravo ...........I'm jealous. Lovely selection of bars and restaurants.

I was in Coventry last Saturday and a very nice place it is too. I can think of much worse places to be sent to. @Bravo_Bravo ...........I'm jealous. Lovely selection of bars and restaurants.
Friend of mine has a shop in Fargo, which combines with the Phil Silvers Archival Museum.

Yes.

Unlike the bloke that died because you were too jack to take a radio on a job that was called off while you were en route.

With a non existent radio?

Maybe if you weren’t such a coward and dodged tours, you’d have a concept of operations and realise that.

Remind us again what you were intending to go as before you cried off your last tour? Oh that’s right, a C-IED WO, yet you’ve no idea of 4Cs operations.

C'mon BB I don't have a horse in this race but using some poor blokes death to score a point in a meaningless internet argument should be beneath us all on this site.

DITA

MIA
Think that may only be where it's a static IP and only one shared user. People who post from their 'phone and use 3, EE and the like tend to all share a common IP. I imagine DII (or whatever it's called now) would be the same and one smiting could take out a fifth of the site's users.

MoDNET.

And please dont... :oops:

With a non existent radio?

Maybe if you weren’t such a coward and dodged tours, you’d have a concept of operations and realise that.

Remind is again what you were intending to go as before you cried off your last tour? Oh that’s right, a C-IED WO, yet you’ve no idea of 4Cs operations.
You didn't take a radio on a job, you didn't get the message the job had been called off, and one of your bloke died.

Confirm, control, clear, cordon. And clearly in your case, cuff.

C-IED Trg WO, by the way. Not C-IED WO.

You really, really don't hold any moral high ground at all here. A WO2 ATO happy to move to an incident without the means to communicate.

Astonishing.

C'mon BB I don't have a horse in this race but using some poor blokes death to score a point in a meaningless internet argument should be beneath us all on this site.
I'm not the one you should be telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads