Sock accounts; whats the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you take what he said at face value.

You've done that elsewhere, and spread a rather snide lie, remember?

Move on, Narcissist.

Tantrums, for when tears just aren’t enough.

Oh good, another "I know you are but what am I?" exchange. Interesting to see that narcissist has taken over from not bothered.

Oh good, another "I know you are but what am I?" exchange. Interesting to see that narcissist has taken over from not bothered.
“I know you are, but what am I” is hopefully just a stalling tactic as it is Thursday. Ideally things will escalate tomorrow evening once the drinks start to flow and proper rage can be released on the appropriate day so entertainment can be had by all.

“I know you are, but what am I” is hopefully just a stalling tactic as it is Thursday. Ideally things will escalate tomorrow evening once the drinks start to flow and proper rage can be released on the appropriate day so entertainment can be had by all.
Meaning Magic Markers, turps, paint stripper, and toilet cleaner.

It would be the ultimate insult if the starter of this thread was denied a nomination for Spoty21
The attention he craves indicates a emptiness in his daily life
It’s almost as if he tries to start a normal thread whilst sniping on other threads

In my humble opinion the best possible solution for him is the ultimate recourse that arrse can implement

Send him to Coventry

It would be the ultimate insult if the starter of this thread was denied a nomination for Spoty21
It’s almost as if he tries to start a normal thread whilst sniping on other threads

In my humble opinion the best possible solution for him is the ultimate recourse that arrse can implement

Send him to Coventry
Please, please feel free to ignore me.

Not that you can help yourself.

Send him to Coventry
The Luftwaffe were bad enough, they shouldn't have to put up with BB too

I reckon his life expectancy would shorten fast if his persec was revealed to the good citizens of Coventry

You’ve got it the wrong way round. BB shortens other peoples lives.

Anyway, back on topic.

@Helm, can you please explain why you banned one of my sock accounts?

Its a perfectly reasonable question.

Anyway, back on topic.

@Helm, can you please explain why you banned one of my sock accounts?

Its a perfectly reasonable question.

For some reason both National Express and Southern Railways refused to transport you to Coventry
Surely someone’s will take you there
Although the coop insist you’re deceased before they take you there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads