Society of Black Lawyers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by flower123, Nov 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought it odd when they, rather than Chelsea decided to make a complaint of racism to to police regarding Mark Clattenburg. As they were not present or representing anyone involved this is based on nothing more than the media reports they read. Now they have Tottenham FC in their sights with the threat of a police complaint within a fortnight if the 'yid' chants are not stamped out.

Now I'm all for stamping out racism in society but I can't help but think that they are jumping on a bandwagon and are seeing a few ££ signs. They claim to be in consultation with a number of black players with regards to to starting a black footballers association.

If I were a cynic I would be inclined to believe their motives are not an attempt to stamp out racism but rather, gain access to a number of rich young footballers that they can offer their legal services to.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Link please?

3. So how do they make money out of taking on Spurs for insulting Jews?

I am cynical about your cynicism.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

So after a dozen or so posts in about a year, here comes the inevitable question.

Who'se sock puppet are you?

BTW under anti-discrimination law, you don't have to be the victim to make a complaint.

You claim not to be a racist, but I'm willing to bet that at least one of your shirts is brown and that another is black.

5. TheIronDuke

Sorry, I am confused. I always thought the 'Yid' chants were directed AT Tottenham? Mainly it has to be said, from the Gooners. As in the popular Arsenal song... "I never felt more like gassing the Jews when Tottenham win, and Arsenal lose".

Yet you say 'They' have Spurs in their sights. When, in North London, Spurs are stuck with the racist label 'Yids'?

Why not **** off, have a Danone yogurt and think it through, eh?

6. I always preferred making the hissing noise to Spurs fans, dignified and to the point

7. Perhaps you could take a moment to read the article.

8. Interesting chant that. Don't know much about footie but I wish I'd been there when the whole of Old Trafford serenaded Posh Spice with 'Do you take it ***********'.

Do you take it *********** Mrs Beckham
    Do you like it when it goes up hard and fast
    Do you gobble like a turkey Mrs Beckham
    When you've got half a pound of Paxo up your arse?

No wonder she made him go abroad somewhere.

9. TheIronDuke

My favorite was when Danni Behr became romantically involved with Big Les Ferdinand at Newcastle United back in the Keegan years. Week one, she is seated in the directors box. Big Les breaks down the right wing and 40,000 Geordies scream "He's here, he's there. he's shagging Danni Behr, Ferdinand, FERDINAND"

Poor girl.

10. Apologies,
    I wasn't aware a viewpoint was graded on the number of posts a contributor had made. I'm aware the complainant does not need to have been the victim but I would have thought they do need some view of the facts. As this was not picked up on TV I assumed it had been made on the basis of press reports and speculation.

I didn't make the claim not to be a racist although you seem to have me marked down as one. I tend to operate under the assumption that people aren't unless I'm proved otherwise.

It was an honest attempt to discuss the motives of the Society of Black Lawyers rather than whipping the Aryan race into a fury.

If you could give me some guidance as to how many posts I need to accumulate before starting a thread without being accused of being a sock puppet for a right wing group then that would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just tell him to do one and stand tall. You is going to get a kicking, but hey... haven.t we all... I remember the time when I put in an early post and receiving hell about a Para shooting an RMP in....................................

12. It's probably quite common but I did get hauled along to a Saints game once and this made me laugh with the first line sung quite tunefully

My old man said be a Pompey fan
    I said **** off bollocks you're a ****

I'll stick with Anglo-Saxon favourite '**** off you ****' to the tune of Auld Lang Syne

13. TheIronDuke

What, it was not picked up bt BBC, ITV, Sky, Al-J, RT or the many US news channels, not to mention those in Australia or other foreign places. This was only picked up by you? Wow. Do you have a Blog I can subscribe to?

2,500 posts is usually accepted. Until then, that Danone yogurt is not going to eat itself, is it?

14. Isn't that racist to say you need a team of black people to sort out racism in sport?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

• Like Like x 1
  15. The very fact that a 'Society of Black Lawyers' exists at all is a ******* sad state of affairs as far as I'm concerned.

And yes, all you lefty hand-wringing ***** can twist that statement any which way you fancy.

• Like Like x 5