Social superiority

I have, I think, an interesting post to make. I would like to enforce the two minute rule too; that is, think twice before you post!

This is an issue I think we all, irrespective of rank, have witnessed/endured - that of the cocky kid.

Tonight I was kindly invited to be (in civilian land) the seriously SO1 with the CEO. I gave a talk that many later complimented me on, as well as the CEO of a 70,000 person organization. I noted all the delegate eyes drifting off (which I fully sympathized with...been there!). The thing that grips me is the ******* couple of scrotes that came out on the lash and one of whom gave it the gob - and he was not totally lashed either. I was genuinely shocked. Really shocked. I'd never heard such disrespect, ever, to anyone.

No letter to the MP. This scrote will receive the wrath properly - I have the return invitation of the CEO, head of the business.......and head of HR. The name is seared into my mind.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I have, I think, an interesting post to make. I would like to enforce the two minute rule too; that is, think twice before you post!

This is an issue I think we all, irrespective of rank, have witnessed/endured - that of the cocky kid.

Tonight I was kindly invited to be (in civilian land) the seriously SO1 with the CEO. I gave a talk that many later complimented me on, as well as the CEO of a 70,000 person organization. I noted all the delegate eyes drifting off (which I fully sympathized with...been there!). The thing that grips me is the ******* couple of scrotes that came out on the lash and one of whom gave it the gob - and he was not totally lashed either. I was genuinely shocked. Really shocked. I'd never heard such disrespect, ever, to anyone.

No letter to the MP. This scrote will receive the wrath properly - I have the return invitation of the CEO, head of the business.......and head of HR. The name is seared into my mind.
Never heard such disrespect, really? You precious and lovely thing.

Redirect Notice

KILL HIM!

With political correctness.

Did you pick those words at random out of a tombola, you fúcking mongo?

You've got more beak than that cnut Sneck.

I've been disrespected I must run to the internet and tell others

Because the young and immortal have never shown disrespect for the old and cunning.......

Cue scene of Kenneth More in "Reach for the sky" stumping off to stunt a Hurricane to show his new subordinates that he wasn't a useless legless Cnut....

Perhaps you should have taken your own advice. I feel an edit coming once you arise from your alcohol induced slumber.