Social 'media': censorship gone too far????

Some time last week someone on here stuck up a pic of a bus clock which had gone wrong so the minutes bit looked slightly, slightly mind, like a swastika, with the caption going something like Bloke: What's the time? Me: Er....half past nein. I put that up on 'Facebook' and...now this time it has taken a couple of days...suddenly I am on their ROPs for a month for infringing community standards, something apparently I have a record for...note previous threads and posts here...it gets better: Just now as I found this out...first I log on, to a screen which shows my post and their comment- coninue- to the info that I'm ROPed. Try to go back- blocked. How very interesting. Also interesting that I have posted several, theoretically, up PC shitestreet things on there from here...never be asked to do a birthday cake, never got a straight answer to the LGBTQ, etc etc. What kind of censorship are we dealing with here....I haven't even bothered to go and look at their quasi-legal bollocks to justify their actions....anyone else entirely sick of this shite ?

Some time last week someone on here stuck up a pic of a bus clock which had gone wrong so the minutes bit looked slightly, slightly mind, like a swastika, with the caption going something like Bloke: What's the time? Me: Er....half past nein. I put that up on 'Facebook' and...now this time it has taken a couple of days...suddenly I am on their ROPs for a month for infringing community standards, something apparently I have a record for...note previous threads and posts here...it gets better: Just now as I found this out...first I log on, to a screen which shows my post and their comment- coninue- to the info that I'm ROPed. Try to go back- blocked. How very interesting. Also interesting that I have posted several, theoretically, up PC shitestreet things on there from here...never be asked to do a birthday cake, never got a straight answer to the LGBTQ, etc etc. What kind of censorship are we dealing with here....I haven't even bothered to go and look at their quasi-legal bollocks to justify their actions....anyone else entirely sick of this shite ?

If you have an incorrect thought process you will be censored and banned, you naughty boy! Facebook jail is real, just serve your time and move on or delete your account.

Its a business, not a public service.

You were of facebook. You deserve to be fucking ROP'ed.

Facebook is something I use only to partake of their comments facility on certain websites, as it makes trolling simple.
Funny how they're super fast at banning my troll accounts when I upset a snowflake but they do absolutely fuckall regarding all the Indian fake job spammers, despite multiple people reporting them.

Mostly it's an idiot magnet.

Waste their time by demanding to know why, then appealing it. Tell them your dad was a member of the Waffen SS or summink & that knowing this has given you mental health issues, which you feel means Arsebook is therefore discriminating against the psychologically disadvantaged.

It's like Jarrod got really annoyed with William of Ockham and thought he was too verbose and created "Jarrod's Razor".

You were of facebook. You deserve to be ******* ROP'ed.
Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, but with friends...real ones I have actually met...around the globe, for a reasonable time, facefuck served a purpose....watching it sour has been instructive. To others, having one,s connections with friends severed for so long , I am thinking of the lost generation here, would be punishment indeed, me? Couldn't give a flying....and to be honest, ROPed off here....yes, nice to converse, appreciate and occasionally snap at intelligent people .....now, here we are talking, I read the incoming by intuition - even Bagl0ck is more intelligent than alot of subscribers to FF....but it's just the interweb and- hats off to Arrse...on ROPs I can still observe. Not so the gated community of facefuck.

Waste their time by demanding to know why, then appealing it. Tell them your dad was a member of the Waffen SS or summink & that knowing this has given you mental health issues, which you feel means Arsebook is therefore discriminating against the psychologically disadvantaged.
Loved that !!! I have used that My grandpa died in Auschwitz one...trust me, you don't want to get me with a snowflake!!!!

Anyone who uses Facebook deserves their face stamping on as if it was on fire.....
I bet your dad said similar when you were a boy. “Anyone who uses the telephone deserves their face stamping on as if it was on fire.....”