Social Cleansing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by legs-o-lead, Oct 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, how about this ?

Yesterday a colleague of mine was one of an 8-man team that visited a car park nearby where a load of "Travellers" have encamped. They have been there a few weeks, and have been using an adjacent footpath as a toilet.

The visiting team was there to meet the Travellers, and to determine the best way to clean up the shoite.... well, not surprisingly, none of the caravan owners was available as they were "all out at work".....

The cost of the clean up will run into the thousands, and we all know that the dirty fecks will be squating there again as soon as the council have been and gone.

So, question. Can anyone lend me a L96 and 200 rounds ?

2. why waste money like that, some fertiliser, diesel and a couple of pounds of nails should do the trick

3. I think you might have trouble nailing the diesel to the caravans. Not sure what the fertilizer will be like though, I suppose if you keep it in bags maybe.

4. Can I call a WAH here??

5. Lob a load of thunderflashes at them at midnight...that will scare the feckers off

6. Or scare the shit out of them and then he's back to square one...............

7. The Pikeys would probably shag it, kill it, roll it in clay, bake it and eat it.

8. They have rights you know, as long as they dont eat there

9. Had a similar case near me last year. Travellers left the area quite clean apart from 10 or so large cardboard boxes. On closer inspection they were full of shite, nappies and bottles of urine. Nice people.

10. Doesn't your colleague know that the Pikeys, oops Travellers, should be provided with a lovely landscaped site, with toilets and shower block with free hot water and free electricity and gas. Cleaners should be there to keep the site tidy and they should be provided with a rapid response solicitor. Failing to do that, is in breach of their sub human rights, causing them to shit on nearby footpaths. Face up to it, you only have yourselves to blame.

11. Sounds like every pads estate Ive ever had the pleasure to sneak out of ..

12. More likely sneak into!
    Deviant.

13. Shooting them is far too humane if you ask me.

1 x HIGHLY flamable substance
    1 x Box of matche
    1 x Dark night (or middle of the day if you fancy it)

Just the thought of a bunch of stinking gippo cnuts rolling around thier filth infested shoitehole, screaming like little girls. It's enough to give me a semi....

But for now I'll settle for a sly grin and a reserved chuckle.

14. Doesn't your colleague know that the Pikeys, oops Travellers, should be provided with a lovely landscaped site, with toilets and shower block with free hot water and free electricity and gas. Cleaners should be there to keep the site tidy and they should be provided with a rapid response solicitor. Failing to do that, is in breach of their sub human rights, causing them to shit on nearby footpaths. Face up to it, you only have yourselves to blame.[/quote]

The local Pikey site to me had bogs & showers, the Pikeys response was to rip out anything they could flog on.....

As a result, they got a rental discount, (as if they paid any rent), for the loss of facilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!