Soccer AMs - Iron Soldier

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Gundulph, Apr 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it a lad from Para Regt who is currently winning the Iron Soldier on Soccer AM? it never seems to close in on the leader board...

Could have sworn it was an R.E. Cap Badge up there this morning!
  2. A little off topic, but I had the pleasure of showing HellsBells my PA in one of my local pubs, not so long ago :D Bless her, she's a right little minx!
  3. I wonder if any football skills group have ever tried getting on the show as a group of 'fans' to blast the ball in the hole competition apart... there's a thought... Best of ARRSE football skills wise on Soccer AM...
  4. Doesn't know the army meaning of "cheeky" ha!
  5. Mick Austin is one of gods chosen ones.

he is from 39 at "the beach"

Iron Soldier RE
  6. Thanks Knocker, I did get a tiny glimpse at the Leaders Board this morning and could have sworn it was an R.E Cap badge in there, after all these weeks of telling my Son it's a Para who is leading the competition, it's his favourite thing on T.V.!

That's great to know, I was at the Beach myself for some time!

7. Yup - he is indeed at the Beach.

Yes I would.
  8. This should be worthy then of being shifted across to the Sappers Forum ;)
  9. Snail, will you thumb my micro penis into Hells Bells while doing the tibetan prayer ball manouvre on my hairy sack.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Only one Rupert mentioned and even that is a Rupertess. 8)
  11. You probably have and he was probably drunk!
  12. Not having heard about any subsequent suicide attempt I can only assume that this did not happen.
  13. you got a fresh supply of rohypnol then sluggy :?: :wink: :?: :wink: