Soap Dodgers/Students (merged discussions)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arkanstigger, Sep 10, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jolly good idea, just what i needed afdter a hard days work, i do enjoy abusing our communist buddies.
  2. I'll be on that one sometime tonight. Pen name will be 'Geoff Hoon'. New thread will be called 'Women & Kids. Are they legitimate targets?'
  3. If anyone wishes to join me, please keep the thread a bit on the serious side as not to give me away. Hopefully I'll get a few bites, before letting them know that I've taken the Queens Shilling. :wink:

Fuckin' Hippies!
  4. Top idea Ma.

I'll be there, just call me Gordon Brown.
  5. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Bloody funny guys, but don't give youselves away by use of "forces type language......."

"well at home" - AT I picked this up, but the lefties on here might not spot it.

Oldbloke - you won't get away with that one for long!!

Ma - where's yours? I was SO looking forward to seeing you take the piss out of this lot!!
  6. Just plastered sh*t all over it. Geoff Hoon is the name.
  7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Arkanstigger - media studies degree!!!!! Splorrfffffff. No way they're going to fall for that one??? but it gave me a damn good laugh. I am trying to egg you on - (I'm stopitnow in your refugees thread)

Ma, OK I'm just a thick scaly so where is your thread?? Have they removed it already? Give me a clue (or a URL please)
  8. :D Thanks for your appreciation of my language skills stopitnow! :D
    I might let it rest a bit to see if they swallow the Ocilima thing!!
    Like drowning puppies, sick but fun.... :twisted:
  9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Quality posts! :lol:

They don't seem to have worked out your name yet either. Excellent. I would have put something up myself but I was laughing too much.

I can't find Ma's posts either :cry:
  10. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

OK I've looked properly now and found the comments. I've even added some. More fun than shooting fish in a barrel. Wonder how long they'll

a) leave any of the comments up
    b) Take to realise they shouldn't allow anonymous posting!
  11. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

try looking at the comments made on the existing topics on the same site Arkanstigger is posting too - when you get to the Geoff Hoon ones you've foumd Ma.

Who's the anonymous with the lentil fetish then??
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Nope - still can't find them!