• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt find if there was a sticky thread [love that term hah] for this but im just interested in what corps and regiment the people here on this lovely Arrse [again love that term too ^_^] are in or are thinging of joining.

im still in the process of joining as some of you may know through looking at other threads i've posted, but i have managed to narrow it down to what im looking to do thanks to my results on the B.A.R.B test.

Originally i was wanting to enlist as a C.M.T just for the fact my mate recommended it cos i like 'gore' and i like to help folks ^_^ and they pay was supposedly good.......but thanks to my B.A.R.B results I've changed my mind and am going to enlist in the Royal Artillery i can pick pretty much any job i want from that corps, so i still have alot of narrowing down hhaha

anyone in the R.A tell me a wee bitty about the job you do and stuff...you know....make it sound appealing hahah

^_^

peace

p.s if there is a thread already for this just move it please i coulndt find one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads