So, you want to leave Manchester United Rooney!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rod924, Oct 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

OK, I can see how you are struggling to live off £90,000 per week! I can see that. Despite being an arrogant cheating prick, soiling the clubs name with your brass philanderings, the support and close ranks/protection given by the club was not to your standards! Those same standards that is held so high on your chavvy drug dealing childhood estate! The fact that you are playing shite with no first touch should never mean you are dropped?

Once a Blue always a blue! Really Wayne? You are a greedy, arrogant prick who would no doubt think nothing of moving across the road for the sake of wonga. Now turn to the right and fuck off out of OT you skaus twat!

2. Can't stand the little traitor myself but when on his game he really is world class. The best thing he can do now is sod off to Spain/Italy sort his bloody life out and start playing football again. Hopefully he can then play for England like we all know he can.

3. Must have a better class of grannies in Spain or Italy for him

4. SHOCK HORROR, A bloke wants to be paid more and/or have better working conditions. The outrage of it all.

5. I bet you're one of those people who stands up in the pub when somebody is about to score, and puts on a deep voice when discussing what you would have done had you been on the field. Maybe get out more...

6. I read this and my initial thought was, "So what? I don't care. It's makes no difference to me"

Then I thought I should think again. And I did. Now I think, "So what? Who cares? It's completely irrelevant to 99.9999% of the world's population"

7. football's for homos anyway

8. Fancy a game?

9. Hes a gopping mong who's Missus probably fancies shopping in Milan or Barcelona.
    The big headed little twat thinks with Ronaldo gone he's Man Utds only chance of winning the premiership and is asking for silly money. No man is bigger than his club and Fergie has a history of fucking off gobshites (Keane, Stam). As a Chelsea boy I'm happy as fuck with all this.

10. Better working conditions?

He wants a fcuking slap, that is what he wants. Instead of shaging everything he sees and generally treating his mrs like sh1t. Looks good as a role model doesn't he....

11. He's not employed as a role model, he's employed as a footballer. If I was on 90K a week and was offered more I'd be off just like anyone else. If I didnt like my workplace and I could go somewhere better I'd be off just like anyone else.
    As for his missus, she's not exactly with him for his Brad Pitt type looks and sparkling wit is she?

12. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Ooh get you Deltadog. FFS It's in the Current affairs - news section you mong. But I do have a deep voice and having only played Corps football I know sod all about the game x

13. only if I can pick up the ball and run with it.

14. I hope you sell him in January and get a good price seeing as we will have a sell on clause. And exucse me while i laugh myself silly at mancs thinking he had any sort of loyalty. Rooney for city!

15. One man does not make the team.Let him go.