So you thought that you were bored with Septic politics.....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Then Sarah Palin turns up.
    Pure filth I'm sure,and such a MILF.

(PS She is McCain's running mate)
    [​IMG]

2. I'd visit her count ry :)

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Might be a looker, and probably filthy with it, but judging from her comments when interviewed, about as smart as Bush.

4. This is her when she was a student beauty queen.

[​IMG]

5. Very attractive. I certainly would. Apparently she likes guns, fishing and has a son serving. What a woman.

Whatever way the vote goes it will be 1st for the USA. Either the first non-white president or the first female V.P. We are living in interesting times. And have no say in it.

6. You want her with a brain as well?

7. Say what you like about her, but I can state 100% truthfully that I have had worse.

8. Me too. But there is something worrying about those staring eyes, or is it just me?

9. Nothing more than myopia I should think, she's obviously taken her glasses off. Good, she might even find me good looking, now if I can get rid of the smell as well I'm well in.

10. She looks startled more than anything... as though she lost her grip on her butt plug just as the camera shutter was released.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, brains is bad if you just want to slam your meat into it (which I certainly would, given the chance), but as a VP with the potential to become President . . . . haven't we all learned from the Bush experience?

OK, I'll clarify - if I met her on the streets, yep, slam the meat in, but running as VP or worse, President - make that a meat-hook.

12. "Slam the meat in"
    Your Mother must be so proud of that expensive education she paid for!

13. His Mum paid for sex lessons? Cool Mum!

14. You are without doubt looking at the first female president of the United States!!

She will take that doddering old f@rt McCain (nice oven chips by the way) round the back of the white house, a quick shag and his heart will give out.

Hey Presto!! - first female president by default.

I'm off down to Ladbrokes to put a tenner on it.

15. I think she is actually more attractive now. I am not saying she is ugly here BTW. Older women are just more attractive to me.