ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

So you build bombs cause u have PTSD

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by rougeone39, Jul 28, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As soon as I saw the name. I though Spider!

2. I don't think it's Spidey. @rougeone39 had the balls to PM me to tell me that I was being terribly mean and to stop it at once.

I obviously told him where to poke it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Allan Grimson trumps Ciáran Maxwell for bringing the Service into disrepute.

Not that Grimson's ultra violent murders brought the Service into disrepute, they didn't. They made those of us who he fooled feel foolish and or lucky. They caused unimaginable horror and sadness for at least two victims' families, they made the judge bang him up for 22 years minimum and a Commodore turned up for the verdict with "Discharge to Hell" papers for Grimson.

For the RN and RM (he was known in the Corps) normal jogging resumed the next day, potential recruits turned up at AFCOs, recruits turned up at HMS Raleigh.

Same with this naughty Booty. The strategic effect on the Corps and the minorities from which it recruits will be.....meh.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pretty sure It is he - it outed itself** - then came back as cokemachine - Rouge has reappeared on the site within days of Cokemachine being ropped into the stone age by Guns (IIRC )

**I think somebody mentioned those Islands - at which point the usual Spidy venom was launched at vampire

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. If it is, he's been bored enough to fill the recruiting forums up with medical and running questions.

6. Baglock

Baglock On ROPs

Stroke?

Wondered where you had gone. Hope you get well as possible :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Locked for being dribblelicious.

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.