• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So you build bombs cause u have PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Kings College Tuesday, still 2 more aneurysms to sort. Bonus is I was awarded enhanced PIP for both the Daily Living and Mobility aspects of it.
What is it with ARRSErs and brains?
Ravers gets saved from a meeting with the grim reaper by a pony.
You've been Diffy several Fiday night posts.

And Spider/rogueone39 hasn't got one.

Allan Grimson trumps Ciáran Maxwell for bringing the Service into disrepute.

Not that Grimson's ultra violent murders brought the Service into disrepute, they didn't. They made those of us who he fooled feel foolish and or lucky. They caused unimaginable horror and sadness for at least two victims' families, they made the judge bang him up for 22 years minimum and a Commodore turned up for the verdict with "Discharge to Hell" papers for Grimson.

For the RN and RM (he was known in the Corps) normal jogging resumed the next day, potential recruits turned up at AFCOs, recruits turned up at HMS Raleigh.

Same with this naughty Booty. The strategic effect on the Corps and the minorities from which it recruits will be.....meh.

I don't think it's Spidey. @rougeone39 had the balls to PM me to tell me that I was being terribly mean and to stop it at once.

I obviously told him where to poke it.
Pretty sure It is he - it outed itself** - then came back as cokemachine - Rouge has reappeared on the site within days of Cokemachine being ropped into the stone age by Guns (IIRC )

**I think somebody mentioned those Islands - at which point the usual Spidy venom was launched at vampire

Pretty sure It is he - it outed itself** - then came back as cokemachine - Rouge has reappeared on the site within days of Cokemachine being ropped into the stone age by Guns (IIRC )

**I think somebody mentioned those Islands - at which point the usual Spidy venom was launched at vampire
If it is, he's been bored enough to fill the recruiting forums up with medical and running questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads