So would you spice???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by archron, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Hell yeah

0 vote(s)
  2. jury's out

0 vote(s)
  3. not with yours

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. looks like someones finaly sprogged up the fugly spice

Mel C But where do we all stand on the sporty one?

I place her as a deffo hit or miss
  2. dike spice more like mate! she is a good looking female, but she needs to sort herself out!
  3. Good looking female my arrse! She's fecking rats. She got a figure like a 12 year old boy and has no tits!
  4. I liked her in that first video they every did, nips like a blind cobblers thumbs
  5. Absobloodylutely
  6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Hopefully around the throat area. But I still would.
  7. I would, but then I would not say no to any of the spices, even the posh skinny one.
  8. she would be the second spice to get it BUT a long way behind emma the other three are rats.
  9. Most of those pics are well out of date, from the original spicegirl days. Back when she was exercising to extremes. Shes filled out a bit the last couple of years, Definitely improved with age...............

but I would have done her in the old skinny days too.
  10. No thanks.
    Unless I can wrap her head in bin bags and bury it in a large bucket of sand 1st?

You see, I'm sure she would be the type to want to chat after the deed was done, its an annoying habit that some women have and she looks that type. Shagging the creature is one thing but having to talk to it afterwards is just asking too much.
  11. My pecking order would be Emma, Geri, Mel B, Posh, Mel C.
  12. I`d smack it with a bat,
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Then that's almost 2 for the price of one! A 12 year old boy, and her. Happiness.
  14. My spice batting order would be:

Ginger (but when she was a Spice not now she is a skinny blonde nutter)
    Mel B
    Posh (but only if the rules insist on a full Spice experience. Frankly Becks is more feminine and attractive than her!)
  15. geri halliwell.... i saw a picture of her yesterday in heat magazine.... she looks worse than a dead four year old that has since been the victim of road kill.