• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So would you spice???

Sportyish spice Where do we stand?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jury's out

• not with yours

• Total voters
Most of those pics are well out of date, from the original spicegirl days. Back when she was exercising to extremes. Shes filled out a bit the last couple of years, Definitely improved with age...............

but I would have done her in the old skinny days too.

No thanks.
Unless I can wrap her head in bin bags and bury it in a large bucket of sand 1st?

You see, I'm sure she would be the type to want to chat after the deed was done, its an annoying habit that some women have and she looks that type. Shagging the creature is one thing but having to talk to it afterwards is just asking too much.

My spice batting order would be:

Ginger (but when she was a Spice not now she is a skinny blonde nutter)
Sporty
Baby
Mel B
Posh (but only if the rules insist on a full Spice experience. Frankly Becks is more feminine and attractive than her!)

plant_life said:
My pecking order would be Emma, Geri, Mel B, Posh, Mel C.
geri halliwell.... i saw a picture of her yesterday in heat magazine.... she looks worse than a dead four year old that has since been the victim of road kill.

Latest Threads