So why did she bin me then?

#1
Was going out with this lass for a few months, getting on very well and even thinking about the love word and marriage.

Anyway she came over to BOAR for a week and we went off to the Mosel and stopped off in Cochem. Went to the Black cat winery and had a few glasses on the tour to warm up. Then back to the hotel for a shag or two.

Just as we’re both about to cum I stick my finger up her arrse (she was into this before and never complained about it :D
After, she jumps up and goes into the bog for a wipe down, I wipe my finger off on the bed sheet I mean what is the correct etiquette for this situation. Not my sheet or shi t for that matter and it was on her side of the bed.

She comes back sees the brow stain and goes mental no more shaggy for the trip :( and endex on her return to blighty.

So what did I do wrong :?:
 
#4
old_bloke said:
Was going out with this lass for a few months, getting on very well and even thinking about the love word and marriage.

Anyway she came over to BOAR for a week and we went off to the Mosel and stopped off in Cochem. Went to the Black cat winery and had a few glasses on the tour to warm up. Then back to the hotel for a shag or two.

Just as we’re both about to cum I stick my finger up her arrse (she was into this before and never complained about it :D
After, she jumps up and goes into the bog for a wipe down, I wipe my finger off on the bed sheet I mean what is the correct etiquette for this situation. Not my sheet or shi t for that matter and it was on her side of the bed.

She comes back sees the brow stain and goes mental no more shaggy for the trip :( and endex on her return to blighty.

So what did I do wrong :?:
Classy.
 
#6
old_bloke said:
Was going out with this lass for a few months, getting on very well and even thinking about the love word and marriage.

Anyway she came over to BOAR for a week and we went off to the Mosel and stopped off in Cochem. Went to the Black cat winery and had a few glasses on the tour to warm up. Then back to the hotel for a shag or two.

Just as we’re both about to cum I stick my finger up her arrse (she was into this before and never complained about it :D
After, she jumps up and goes into the bog for a wipe down, I wipe my finger off on the bed sheet I mean what is the correct etiquette for this situation. Not my sheet or shi t for that matter and it was on her side of the bed.

She comes back sees the brow stain and goes mental no more shaggy for the trip :( and endex on her return to blighty.

So what did I do wrong :?:
You forgot to wipe your cock on her pillow and she thought you didn't care. You really are an unfeeling barsteward :twisted: :twisted:
 
#7
you didnt use that black mamba dildo on her ass

she has it hidden under her pillow for when you leave her unsatisfied..

or it could be you didnt ask her to sniff your index finger like a real man
 
#8
billyx said:
you didnt use that black mamba dildo on her ass

she has it hidden under her pillow for when you leave her unsatisfied..

or it could be you didnt ask her to sniff your index finger like a real man
It's arse not ass, we're not Americans. :wink:
 
#9
She must have expected a good skiffing and when it didn't happen she got the hump. Dirty hooer.
 
#10
should have wrote her name in the sheet with the poo under your finger nail that would have shown her love
 
#11
It could be a skid mark from her sliding off the bed for the wipedown. You could pursue this angle. Get her back then stick your coc k up her arse and do it properly next time.

Then dump her for staining your coc k the dirty wench.
 
#12
She must have been touching cloth in the first place, women dont like seeing their own sh1t!!!!

I like women sh1tting on my chest
 
#13
Bennett said:
Nothing OB, They are all two faced lying snakes with t1ts. Women that is, nutters the lot of them!
How would you know you virgin? The only experience you have had with women involves an imagination, your teacher and a packet of man sized tissues.
 
#14
old_bloke said:
Was going out with this lass for a few months, getting on very well and even thinking about the love word and marriage.

Anyway she came over to BOAR for a week and we went off to the Mosel and stopped off in Cochem. Went to the Black cat winery and had a few glasses on the tour to warm up. Then back to the hotel for a shag or two.

Just as we’re both about to cum I stick my finger up her arrse (she was into this before and never complained about it :D
After, she jumps up and goes into the bog for a wipe down, I wipe my finger off on the bed sheet I mean what is the correct etiquette for this situation. Not my sheet or shi t for that matter and it was on her side of the bed.

She comes back sees the brow stain and goes mental no more shaggy for the trip :( and endex on her return to blighty.

So what did I do wrong :?:

you went to the wrong winery, may I recommend in future you take them to Vineyard estate, Winery Stahl
D-55430 Oberwesel-Dellhofen, Germany
Tel. Winery +49 6744 1486
Tel.Wine tavern +49 6744 416 or 7141-0
Fax +49 6744 8861

oh and next time wipe on the curtains.
 
#15
Moodybitch said:
Bennett said:
Nothing OB, They are all two faced lying snakes with t1ts. Women that is, nutters the lot of them!
How would you know you virgin? The only experience you have had with women involves an imagination, your teacher and a packet of man sized tissues.
Is that not the norm then..
 
#17
Achmed said:
She must have been touching cloth in the first place, women dont like seeing their own sh1t!!!!I like women sh1tting on my chest


Funnily I was preparing to tell you why but someone got there first! You need to remember that us little princesses dont shit, fart, puke, piss.... so seeing the evidence (or rather you seeing the evidence that she does) probably scared the sh1t out of her (see what I did there!?) might have embarrassed her a little....

or maybe you're just a tw@t and she got sick of you?!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads