So why did she bin me then?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was going out with this lass for a few months, getting on very well and even thinking about the love word and marriage.

Anyway she came over to BOAR for a week and we went off to the Mosel and stopped off in Cochem. Went to the Black cat winery and had a few glasses on the tour to warm up. Then back to the hotel for a shag or two.

Just as we’re both about to cum I stick my finger up her arrse (she was into this before and never complained about it :D
    After, she jumps up and goes into the bog for a wipe down, I wipe my finger off on the bed sheet I mean what is the correct etiquette for this situation. Not my sheet or shi t for that matter and it was on her side of the bed.

She comes back sees the brow stain and goes mental no more shaggy for the trip :( and endex on her return to blighty.

So what did I do wrong :?:

2. Think about love and marriage! :roll:

3. Nothing OB, They are all two faced lying snakes with t1ts. Women that is, nutters the lot of them!

4. Classy.

5. You forgot to wipe your cock on her pillow and she thought you didn't care. You really are an unfeeling barsteward :twisted: :twisted:

6. you didnt use that black mamba dildo on her ass

she has it hidden under her pillow for when you leave her unsatisfied..

or it could be you didnt ask her to sniff your index finger like a real man

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It's arse not ass, we're not Americans. :wink:

8. She must have expected a good skiffing and when it didn't happen she got the hump. Dirty hooer.

9. should have wrote her name in the sheet with the poo under your finger nail that would have shown her love

10. It could be a skid mark from her sliding off the bed for the wipedown. You could pursue this angle. Get her back then stick your coc k up her arse and do it properly next time.

Then dump her for staining your coc k the dirty wench.

11. She must have been touching cloth in the first place, women dont like seeing their own sh1t!!!!

I like women sh1tting on my chest

12. How would you know you virgin? The only experience you have had with women involves an imagination, your teacher and a packet of man sized tissues.

13. you went to the wrong winery, may I recommend in future you take them to Vineyard estate, Winery Stahl
    D-55430 Oberwesel-Dellhofen, Germany
    Tel. Winery +49 6744 1486
    Tel.Wine tavern +49 6744 416 or 7141-0
    Fax +49 6744 8861

oh and next time wipe on the curtains.

14. Is that not the norm then..