So who watched Spooks tonight

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jake, Jul 28, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So a chance of a military rebellion, conditions are ripe for it, comments please (bearing in mind all of the negative comments about 'New Labour'
  2. Jake, get with the programme!!!!!! We've already started this discussion..........
  3. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

...and posters saying exactly the same as the posters around camp earlier this year!

The programme saved itself by being totally unrealistic and giving us just as many chances as Ultimate Farce to rip it to shreds!
  4. Still made for a good story tho' :wink:
  5. Spotters Corner-the "Barracks" was University of Nottingham Halls of Residence

Note to self-must get out more
  6. they do have those glass tube doors at Thames house as well, although only at the down stairs entrance and not into the offices as they do in the programme. 8)
  7. 749

749 Old-Salt

you seem to know alot about the place
  8. But it's a hell of a pity their local got knocked down...
  9. Flash - 'fraid that wasn't Nottingham Uni - I went there - it looked a bit lke one of the areas but that area has a soddin great flower bed where they where marching around.
  10. ... spooks was absolute pants. Did anyone notice that the oil storage tanks that the major attached a device to, had enormous great holes in the back - the last shot of that scene panned out from the air showed that all three tanks were derelict - big bang that would have made then - NOT! ...... and that;s apart from the military aspects which look like the military advisor was a cub scout.

I know, I know .... it's only entertainment for the general public - but I like shouting at the TV.
  11. once again exposed as a shambling oaf-orderly pass the mess revolver and one bullet :oops:
  12. still its not a good thing to portray on TV , assasinating a Major on the say so of a Fat controller in MI5 if that was done in reality ,you would defintly have a mutiny on our hands !!! :roll:
  13. Oh realy 8)