So who was............................

....................and the first fecker that says GOOGLE is your friend is gonna be treaterted with the untmost contempt.....................I could have GOOGLEed it myself, if I were sober enough.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubique ya Bass

google it yer twat

.........................the Dvr and Cdmr of 03 EB 09.............................. I need to know,

REgards,
Rab

Ubique ya bass !!!
It wasn't me.

You didn't see me, right?

I used to drive 01 KB 46 though.

50 GF 98 was mine

.........................the Dvr and Cdmr of 03 EB 09.............................. I need to know,

REgards,
Rab

Ubique ya bass !!!
Why do you need to know?.

What cunning plan do you have once you get this info Baldrick.?

Bugger. I'd forgotten I'd posted this, Manuel The Bar and his bloody vinho tinto, but still the question still applies! who was the driver and commander of 03 EB 09 when it was imortalised?

Clue? Bird of Prey or Dickensian Chap

Regards

Ubique ya bass !

71GJ68 here.

REgards,
Rab

Ubique ya bass !!!

Why, have you run into it? It's supposed to be in Borden, and you're supposed to be in Portugal - so it must have been a **** off bender you were on

Why, have you run into it? It's supposed to be in Borden, and you're supposed to be in Portugal - so it must have been a **** off bender you were on
A bender? Moi? Nope, was revisiting my youth, musically, when I came across this from my dim and distant past........tra la.....

and got too wondering who, when and where?

Regards Rab

Ubique ya bass !!

A bender? Moi? Nope, was revisiting my youth, musically, when I came across this from my dim and distant past........tra la.....

and got too wondering who, when and where?

Regards Rab

Ubique ya bass !!
Bloody Hell! That's the very poster that got me into the RAC! Long story short - 1975 Junior Army Selection Centre in Corsham Wiltshire, me my heart set on JLR RE September 1976 intake, passed all the tests but no vacancies.

Instead of saying I'll wait until Jan 1977 I let this Para Captain unfurl that very poster; he said 'Now the JLR RAC train soldiers to work in close co-operation with the Royal Engineers on the battlefield.....' The rest as they say is history and Black Denims!

Hah!
Typical.
Make smoke...
Shit modern Panzers...

There is some information out there about the tank it's self (see below), but, surley such an iconic piccy as this should have had a whole lot of tankies giving it, "Me, me me, it was me!" Especially when the pic is of a Cheiftan actually on the move FFS. To me the crew looks like RTR, but given that MBTs were driven about by anyone who'd had a close relationship woth a horse I could be wrong, but come on, someone must know who the boys are, this could be the newest bore in the bar thing
given that the 'Balcony's' been done too death as has the 'Don't you fcuking know who I am, I'm the famous author from ARRRSE!'

Imagine thje kudos, 'Yeah, yeah, know the Uriah Heep album cover? I'm the man, eh, I'm the man.' Much better than the 'Famous ARRSE author' on the 'Balcony'.

Come on, someone must know who these guys were! You Tankies aren't famous for much else after all.

REgards Rab

Ubique ya bass !!

VRN

VRN

Uriah Heep Salisbury album cover

www.jlr-rac.forums-free.com/uriah-heep-salisbury-album-cover-t1378s10....

Bloody Hell! That's the very poster that got me into the RAC! Long story short - 1975 Junior Army Selection Centre in Corsham Wiltshire, me my heart set on JLR RE September 1976 intake, passed all the tests but no vacancies.

Instead of saying I'll wait until Jan 1977 I let this Para Captain unfurl that very poster; he said 'Now the JLR RAC train soldiers to work in close co-operation with the Royal Engineers on the battlefield ....' The rest as they say is history and Black Denims!

148803_164988150203684_100000774998152_285218_8310169_n.jpg

Is that close enough for you?

Thats me that is, supporting 2 RTR.
We proffed some black covies, boy did they not like that!

46BA42,gunner's seat or nearest jerry can

Attachments