• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So who was it then?

#1
I'm talking about the traffic accident, today, on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich, that involved a white DAF articulated lorry, a wrecked chavved up blue Vauxhall Corsa (big bore exhaust of course) and two sheepish looking RLC squaddies? Did the scene necessitate a van full of plod to attend? Mind, the the chav's face was picture. I should have got pictures really.
 
#2
Contrarian said:
I'm talking about the traffic accident, today, on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich, that involved a white DAF articulated lorry, a wrecked chavved up blue Vauxhall Corsa (big bore exhaust of course) and two sheepish looking RLC squaddies? Did the scene necessitate a van full of plod to attend? Mind, the the chav's face was picture. I should have got pictures really.
What were the RLC chaps in? You imply they can create traffic accidents even when they're not in a vehicle...yeah it's believable actually.
 
#3
dhgrainger1 said:
Contrarian said:
I'm talking about the traffic accident, today, on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich, that involved a white DAF articulated lorry, a wrecked chavved up blue Vauxhall Corsa (big bore exhaust of course) and two sheepish looking RLC squaddies? Did the scene necessitate a van full of plod to attend? Mind, the the chav's face was picture. I should have got pictures really.
What were the RLC chaps in? You imply they can create traffic accidents even when they're not in a vehicle...yeah it's believable actually.
You haven't met many RLC soldiers, have you?

Accidents waiting to happen....

Allegedly! :twisted:

Litotes
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#4
I am not entirely convinced that anyone gives a rats about what happened today on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich. Except Brummies. And they dont count.

But should I ever bump into the grinning RLC twunt in one of them big recovery things, towing a front end shunted Landy back from Otterburn, who nearly put me into the Armcor barrier at the Newcastle airport roundabout about a week ago?

You are getting nutted. I had me Mam in the car.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#6
Detonator said:
No damage I hope?
Please. Me Mam is ex WRENS. If I had said the word, she would have done the 20 ton recovery vehicle, the two grinning twunts in it then she would have come back for the battered Landy.

My fear was not for my motor. It was for the damage me Mam would have done to two guys who are the power behind the Army. You know?
 
#7
TheIronDuke said:
I am not entirely convinced that anyone gives a rats about what happened today on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich. Except Brummies. And they dont count.

But should I ever bump into the grinning RLC twunt in one of them big recovery things, towing a front end shunted Landy back from Otterburn, who nearly put me into the Armcor barrier at the Newcastle airport roundabout about a week ago?

You are getting nutted. I had me Mam in the car.
What happened then? She wake up to find your face buried in her lady garden?
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#8
dhgrainger1 said:
TheIronDuke said:
I am not entirely convinced that anyone gives a rats about what happened today on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich. Except Brummies. And they dont count.

But should I ever bump into the grinning RLC twunt in one of them big recovery things, towing a front end shunted Landy back from Otterburn, who nearly put me into the Armcor barrier at the Newcastle airport roundabout about a week ago?

You are getting nutted. I had me Mam in the car.
What happened then? She wake up to find your face buried in her lady garden?
Did you just call my Mams geraniums a puff?
 
#9
TheIronDuke said:
dhgrainger1 said:
TheIronDuke said:
I am not entirely convinced that anyone gives a rats about what happened today on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich. Except Brummies. And they dont count.

But should I ever bump into the grinning RLC twunt in one of them big recovery things, towing a front end shunted Landy back from Otterburn, who nearly put me into the Armcor barrier at the Newcastle airport roundabout about a week ago?

You are getting nutted. I had me Mam in the car.
What happened then? She wake up to find your face buried in her lady garden?
Did you just call my Mams geraniums a puff?
Erm, maybe? Say again please, I think your message was scrambled during transmission.
 
#13
Contrarian said:
I'm talking about the traffic accident, today, on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich, that involved a white DAF articulated lorry, a wrecked chavved up blue Vauxhall Corsa (big bore exhaust of course) and two sheepish looking RLC squaddies? Did the scene necessitate a van full of plod to attend? Mind, the the chav's face was picture. I should have got pictures really.
theloggie said:
Have to leap to the defence of The Corps here....

If they were driving a wrecker they were REME (Recovery Mechanics) not RLC Drivers.
And if they were driving a white DAF articulated lorry?
 
#15
Contrarian said:
I'm talking about the traffic accident, today, on the M5 roundabout at West Bromwich, that involved a white DAF articulated lorry, a wrecked chavved up blue Vauxhall Corsa (big bore exhaust of course) and two sheepish looking RLC squaddies? Did the scene necessitate a van full of plod to attend? Mind, the the chav's face was picture. I should have got pictures really.
Sod taking the p1ss out of the RLC, should be praising them for taking another boy racing chav off the road!! :clap: