So who is 'working' from home?

The wife has been laid off.

Yesterday afternoon she said to me: "This isn't going to work out is it?"

Tbh, I had something to do with that statement. Yesterday, starting at 11am she watched THE VIEW where four women yell over each other constantly. Then she watched an hour of CP24 which repeats their News cycle every 10 minutes. This was followed by THE VOICE where another four women talk over each other constantly. Then she watched PM Trudeau yap on for 30 minutes - I held my tongue during the next 30 minutes while PM Trudeau said exactly the same thing in fukkin FRENCH!

The kicker was ELLEN - god how I hate that show - a hundred women screaming, whooping, and hollering at everything Ellen says or does.

"Christ, that's enough, I NEED silence go watch this in the other room?" Mrs Miffed replied with the above.

It's only been TWO fekking days . :rolleyes:

Tbh, I had something to do with that statement. Yesterday, starting at 11am she watched THE VIEW where four women yell over each other constantly. Then she watched an hour of CP24 which repeats their News cycle every 10 minutes. This was followed by THE VOICE where another four women talk over each other constantly. Then she watched PM Trudeau yap on for 30 minutes - I held my tongue during the next 30 minutes while PM Trudeau said exactly the same thing in fukkin FRENCH!

The kicker was ELLEN - god how I hate that show - a hundred women screaming, whooping, and hollering at everything Ellen says or does.

"Christ, that's enough, I NEED silence go watch this in the other room?" Mrs Miffed replied with the above.

Man cave, you know it makes sense...

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
Working from home . . . .
The cheque's in the post.
Of course I love you.
Promise I won't come in your mouth
I'm working from home.

I love it and am working much better, roll out of bed at 8.30 and into the office, log on so I am ‘active’.

book a fabricated meeting which shows my managers and colleagues I am busy.

have shower, walk the dog, get a brew and toast, meeting ends and I’m ready to go at 10am.

leadership Covid-19 meeting 10-11, give my update. Flattered the GM and cronies all respect my work managing our Contractors which amounts to an hours copy and paste and emails.

book another meeting, Xnxx and a brew.

team Skype meeting to make sure all the team is ok, smile to myself at soiled toilet roll on the laptop keyboard thinking a posh wank might be in order to save bog roll.

quick game of PUBG during another meeting which is real but listen only, I don’t listen to meeting, I’m listeningfor footsteps.

dog needs a walk

1500 go and pick daughter up from school, Skype my mobile to an Incident Response Team for Covid for my site.

clear actions, open a cold beer and watch TV whilst logged on unit 1800.

good Times

The missus has had all lectures at Uni cancelled, she's going to be studying from home now

That's going to put a real damper on watching xhamster during office hours

The missus has had all lectures at Uni cancelled, she's going to be studying from home now

That's going to put a real damper on watching xhamster during office hours
She'll just have to watch it at home

Got a patio yet?

I love it and am working much better, roll out of bed at 8.30 and into the office, log on so I am ‘active’.

book a fabricated meeting which shows my managers and colleagues I am busy.

have shower, walk the dog, get a brew and toast, meeting ends and I’m ready to go at 10am.

leadership Covid-19 meeting 10-11, give my update. Flattered the GM and cronies all respect my work managing our Contractors which amounts to an hours copy and paste and emails.

book another meeting, Xnxx and a brew.

team Skype meeting to make sure all the team is ok, smile to myself at soiled toilet roll on the laptop keyboard thinking a posh **** might be in order to save bog roll.

quick game of PUBG during another meeting which is real but listen only, I don’t listen to meeting, I’m listeningfor footsteps.

dog needs a walk

1500 go and pick daughter up from school, Skype my mobile to an Incident Response Team for Covid for my site.

clear actions, open a cold beer and watch TV whilst logged on unit 1800.

good Times
Well so far today I've just logged on and moved the mouse around occasionally. I'm exhausted. Exhausted I tells ya!

With my business (tourism) basically frozen, and unlikely to defrost before November I’m dividing my time between going into my office and masturbating over my secretary’s desk and having to spend time with my OH at home. I much prefer the wanking...

I am responsible for three tourists who have somehow managed to miss all coaches, taxis and flights and are now stuck here. Possibly forever. They are relatively undemanding but I’m sure that eventually there will be a YouTube/Facefuck expose of life under a Marxist/commie/totalitarian medical emergency (“He touched me!”) type regime. I know I’ll get the blame, so have decided to video everything that is said between us. My insurance is already trying to fuck me off, so I want and need proof that I’m a perfectly reasonable individual. The problem is that they have an average age of 73, smoke and drink and think any meal without half a kilo of butter is bland and tasteless. They’re going to catch the virus, they’re going to die, and I shall end up explaining to their nearest and dearest how they were adventurous, generous and completely selfish cunts.

Life at home is... interesting. I’m not sure that we have spent so much time together since about 2012. We’ve not fallen out yet, but I keep having to go out (Office/airport/hotel) but with virtually no traffic on the roads the journey is disappointingly short. Time will tell.

Just got home from work at 15.30hrs to start 12 weeks working from home because I'm in an at risk group

I'm bored, I think I have the onset of cabin fever and want to go back to work

I bought SWMBO a set of headphones that connect up to the telly for watching her telly shows. Rates up there with money well spent.

Latest Threads